Custom .mul file

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by LaggMaster, Jun 6, 2017.

1. LaggMaster

LaggMaster Active Member

Hello everyone

I am making a custom .mul file and wanted some input from the server. What would you like to see customized in game.

Options:
    1. 1, 2-5 gold stacks look like 6 stacks of gold so platinum is easier to see.
    2. Tree hack that shows lumberjackable trees with a hatchet in a stump, everything else gets a tree stump.
    3. Short wall of stone so you can target people hiding under it.
    4. Clean ground, deletes all the junk on the ground that does not block house placement.
    5. Ships without sails, just a post in the center of the boat
    6. Tweak to regs, make Pearl larger, make blood moss and ashe sit closer together then increase the size, ect.

Let me know if you want to see custom .mul files released, and if so, what you would like to see modified.

Thanks
    Pekka likes this.
  2. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

1. I prefer just bigger 1, 2-5 stacks, but not the same model as the 6 stack because that i find the visual useful for determining when to recall home.
    2. Bigger single keys.
    3. Smaller robes and cloaks.
    4. Pearl larger, the other regs are ok by me.
    5. Short wall of stone.

Personally I would prefer all these files seperate and just combine them myself using a .mul patcher because a ton of them would be deal breakers if they were included such as treehack, clean ground, ships without sails and a lot more.

Great idea btw!
  3. Spankrox

Spankrox Active Member

Small dragons, drakes and wyrms.
    Softer coloured inside bags/chests/boxes etc to stop brown items blending
    Larger gems
    Pretty much all items that get in the way smaller and all items that get lost bigger lol

Brilliant idea mate!
  4. snap dragon

snap dragon Well-Known Member

make all horses the same color like #000000 so that the gradient map does not color them and horses such as, purple, and pink, are not visible.
    Vandalin, Alco and Kirby like this.
  5. ham

ham Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber
    UO:R Donor

Aren't 1-6 already available patches?

Smaller dragons might be nice tho. The size of drakes. Sometimes they are just really annoying but I don't want to use that dumb blackthorn patch.

Although then in Depsire everything will look like a drake, lol. Guess u cant win em all.
    wylwrk likes this.
  6. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

Smaller Xmas and Platima coins as those we have today are way to big or is it vice verse?? I dont remember. :)

Bigger Perls

Spider silk are often hard to grab.

I like the idea with tree stump as I do a lot of Lumber. I do take the trees in a straight line so I know where I was and move the bords with a char at another account so I can constantly chop trees in one client and move bords in the other. I do the same while mining as well.
  7. chumbucket

chumbucket Well-Known Member

What about books...I mean what shows when you open a book...would it be possible to make that bigger, nicer?
  8. Vishakt

Vishakt Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I'd like to see fireworks shoot off whenever I come through a door and X gon give it to ya should play simultaneously. Whenever I kill someone a bunch of female npcs should spawn and start bowing and throwing their clothes on the ground.

Right now I do al that manually and it can be difficult to keep up with.

:D. I like the game the way it is but this kind of thing is pretty slick. When you get done it would be cool to some screenshots.
    Pekka and Holden like this.