Delete Please

Discussion in 'Cake Pound University [CPU]' started by Meradin, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Meradin

Meradin Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  2. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

What about ~20mil stolen goods? -_- (Actually it's more, but that's without screenshots...)
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  3. Meradin

Stolen value is the amount you have contributed to the guild, the idea being you earned this money stealing and selling your wares via the guild vendor house or other means, each member decides for himself how much he wants to cut the guild in for, which in turn earns towards their Stolen Value. If you would like to donate 20 million, I'm sure we could figure out some spiffy title ;-). In all seriousness, Your reputation has preceded you. I hope we have a chance to meet up in the game and chat soon.
  4. BlackEye

But... that's MA MONEEEEEY! :eek:
  5. Pork Fried Rice

Pork Fried Rice Well-Known Member

I think your ranking structure needs help or you're going to run out of blessed black sandals. It's far too easy to steal 500k of "value" on this shard. I think you need a better grasp of the messed up economy that this shard has.
  6. BlackEye

PFR, it's not about stealing 500k. I was corrected, too. :D
  7. Pork Fried Rice

Pork Fried Rice Well-Known Member

I actually read the exchanges. 500k is still a very tiny number on this shard and is too easily obtained.
  8. Alice Asteroid

Alice Asteroid Well-Known Member

Why would I donate 500k to a guild run by someone who, thus far, has really only shown that he can "steal" all of the free things in Paws?
    BlackEye likes this.
  9. Plankton

Plankton Active Member

I think this organization is offering on-site daycare, a gym membership, and a personalized jersey.
  10. Meradin

Although I do appreciate seeing 5D chanting a unified message of descent, and I understand that you all want to measure thief penis length, well I'll tell you this, if the word of a thief means anything... It's huge... I mean it's so fucking big that when you finally see it, the sheer size of it will cause you to squint and sneeze as if you were glaring directly into the sun. You will look at it in awe and you will beg me to forgive the fact that YOU EVER FUCKING DOUBTED THE SIZE OF MY THIEF PENIS.
    Ragar likes this.
  11. Plankton

Plankton Active Member

Pics or it didn't happen!
    BlackEye likes this.
  12. Alice Asteroid

Hey man, I'm a tailor. You probably took some of the ale or whatever I had laying around my shop in Paws. I'm just asking, in general, why someone would join a pay-to-advance thieves guild when the guildmaster hasn't effectively shown that they can, um, steal things?

Really, I just want to read some new heist stories.
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  13. Meradin

well I would love to do some more for you, I was hoping the guild paws would be a little more role play oriented and we could have some fun seeing as the amount lost was so great...I will not speak on this matter again because I think it is a really cheap tactic to invade the guilds rank thread in the guild sub forum with baseless assumptions, aimed at deflecting new members. I am not a story teller, I am a thief who tells story's, when I steal from someone it's not the type of stealing you document and make a story of, because no one wants to read a story about crushed dreams and buckets of tears. If you want story's of stealing vanq axes go talk to any of the other pick pockets like Black Eye. If you want to make real money, with real criminals come join our guild. Coincidentally this is the guild sub forums for our guild.
  14. Alice Asteroid

I'm sorry, you're right that it's not the most appropriate place. I was just clicking on the latest thread, not really paying attention to where the thread was located.

At any rate, I should not hope to discourage anyone from joining this guild if they think it in their best interest. And I'm sure that if Paws ever finds out who cleaned out the free baked goods basket, we shall ask them if they and their family need a place to stay, for they must surely be in great need of assistance.
    Ragar and Meradin like this.
  15. Godric Greycliff

Godric Greycliff Well-Known Member

I disagree. But, really, the best thief is the one nobody ever even knows is a thief.
    Meradin, wylwrk and Alice Asteroid like this.