delete

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Double Vision, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Double Vision

Double Vision New Member

2. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Re: Holiday items.

Thought you quit.. FREE BUMP
  3. Double Vision

Double Vision New Member

Technically I did but few people told me to stay but i'm only getting on for events unless I go grey again and get accused of using a 3rd party program again at which point I'll just give my stuff away to someone. As for now I'm just getting ride of some stuff that's just gonna sit in my fortress anyways, been playing Xbox live and a Subscription game lately, it's more fun.
  4. HateCrime

You admitted in your thread to using third party programs, even if it was for "testing" purposes. You posted a screenshot where you told Tela that you used it. So I don't feel that staff wrongfully accused you of a single thing. Enjoy Xbox live.

~ IR NEW, AUTOLOOT PLZ
  5. Double Vision

Double Vision New Member

I'll pm you about that.
  6. Wulver

Wulver Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Well, it has been a long time coming, but I am glad the problem finally gained the attention it deserved and a lot of thanks goes out to DV. Glad you didn't quit on that one, and we can all rest easy that you are still here with us. :D
  7. Double Vision

Double Vision New Member

Thanks wulver & to hatecrime I never said I tested it in a event or on even on this server I just said I tested it ( that again is where people assumed I tested it here, alot of assumptions flying around ) to show what people were using. Far as I'm concerned w/e I do on a different server should have no baring on this one. As long as it's finally fixed the way it should be so it's fair for everyone then I can get accused all day @ least it's fixed. Now back to selling these things!
  8. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  9. Double Vision

Double Vision New Member

Highly doubt it, one thing I wasn't accused of was fast looting, even telamon said he followed me around for 20 minutes and never mentioned anything about me looting fast. I loot as fast as anyone else that did events & multiple people where accused of looting before anyone else could grab it, Sexton mainly among other few. Either way you guys can "assume" all day long, like I said it's fixed lets leave it at that and leave this for selling.
  10. HateCrime

You were jailed because staff watched you loot player corpses of their silver. The only way that is possible is without opening the corpse itself. This is what showed you were using a program, no assumptions were needed. At the end of the event you had 90-95% of all the silver on your player. Considering myself and upgrade each had over 50 coins, that means you took them off our bodies.
  11. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  12. Eisensaft

Eisensaft New Member

So this is fixed now right? I heard that the coins go directly in the inventory now.
    If thats true: Well done staff! Didn t expect a good solution so quick.

Have to check it out myself yet.

I think it would be best if we really did not start discussing that again.
    I think we can agree that DV did and probably will in future as well do a good job in promoting the shard (his kickass UOR video for example) and for me its fine when he decides not to quit.
    He sure is controversial sometimes but i think I am not the only one who considered testing out the limits (programwise) when he saw the coins in the event vanish quicker than he could even realise where they had been located. Its a natural effect, that if one person gains an unfair advantage others feel betrayed and want to make that advantage up.
    It will not perfectly be cleared if or if not DV did use such a programm and to me it doesn t matter much anymore, since the problem is fixed (only for the coins) and he sure was (if he was) not the only one, nor the first one to use such a tool.

Everybody may think whatever he wants on that, but i don t think making a big discussion if DV did use such a programm on the event or not does not help the shard at all.
    (However starting a discussion on how to prevent such problems in the future in general might be constructive)
  13. Lassiter

Lassiter New Member

Other than the original post, none of these replies has anything to do with trading.

Please take the time to review the rules before posting.
  14. Double Vision

Double Vision New Member