Different characters per account

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Everlast, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Everlast

Everlast Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

A while back while reading through the forums, I saw a post with a link to a google spreadsheet of what one person was recommending for the 3 account character build. A couple support characters per account to maximize ability each of PVM, PVP, and crafting. I think it was part of a guide or maybe in a guide thread. I've tried all different searches but cant seem to find this post! If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please reply or send a PM! Or if we just start a discussion of it, that's cool too.. I've mainly played my bard on one account and a tamer on a 2nd account, and then used the third account for a 'spy' that also ID'd and helped with loot. Now I've branched out and created a crafter, fisherman, t-hunter, plus some mele characters. I don't get a lot of play time to figure out the best spread of characters on accounts so I appreciate the help or suggestions to help my typical way of learning through trial and error!
  2. Duz-luk

Duz-luk Active Member

Basically when it comes to template spread, the world is your oyster. With pvp, it pays to have a spy or spies at the ready. I know it's a bit lame, but you don't want to be the one without one if your serious about pk-ing or anti-pk-ing because everyone else has spies. With pvm and pvp the obvious most powerful thing you could do is triple box 3 tamers, but that would be a headache and a job to skill up, not to mention the bonding slots if you're particular about that. Good thing is, with CuB coming up, you will be able to max out your accounts to 7 characters instead of 5. So make a thief, bod craftsman team, or a mace tamer. It's all up to you.
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    Black Tortoise likes this.
  3. Sheepdog

Sheepdog Well-Known Member

Best advice I ever read and then actioned was having a GM fisherman on each account.

That spread maximises fishing GPH.

Personally I've tried to spread the characters across the accounts so they compliment and support each other. As in a PVP'er on each account, a fisherman-Mage on each account, a crafter on each account (for BOD collecting) a tamer on one that will never see the light of day I swear to god hah, thug thief on one account, pure thief with MAGERY on another, and a PVM'er on each account.

I would also be interested to learn other people's spreads, even though it's not like I will delete a character to replicate, I've got spaces left still.
  4. Mykos

Mykos Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

ACCT 1
    Tamer
    Dexxer
    BOD Collector
    Resource Gatherer

ACCT 2
    Tamer
    Stun Mage (for the PvP I dont do)
    BOD Collector
    Tracker (shevled for now while tracking is "fixed")

ACCT 3
    Rescue Mage (if things go horribly wrong for my tamer and my second tamer gets it too)
    Peace/Dexxer
    BOD Collector
    Treasure Hunter (in planning)
    Black Tortoise likes this.
  5. Theodin

Theodin Well-Known Member

...cheesy...
  6. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member

When I was creating my characters I just tried to make sure there was one character on each account that could go around and ress the others if they were to die, other than that, the character arrangement hasn't bothered me too much and I've never really worried about which account a character is on.

Account1:
    Thief
    PvP Mage
    Fisherman
    PvP Dexxer
    Tailor

Account2:
    Tamer
    Thief
    PvM Dexxer
    Alchemist/Scribe
    Tailor