DiG Company Store & Green Bag of Giving Program

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by LanDarr, Jun 6, 2017.

1. LanDarr

LanDarr Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

Come visit us at the DiG Company Store where our motto is “Gouge em till they hurt”… no wait its “Overpriced Pixels you don’t need”… Nah that’s not it either…

How about

“The right stuff at the right prices”

We don’t carry everything anyone would want.

Our stock does fluctuate with availability

Our prices may not always be the best. If we can match or beat our competitors, we will. Sometimes our cost to produce prohibits that and we welcome you to visit them.

We welcome you back when they can’t keep up or go out of business.

We don’t take bulk orders, in fact we HATE bulk orders. Bulk orders are for your big box store that don’t care about you the customer!

We do want to see you in store, browsing and shopping.

At times you will see an in store Sales Associate, tip them well. They only work on commission. That stack of gold on the counter represents their commission, so if you like the help you received from them, drop some spare gold there.

DiGCoSto.JPG

Since we are a crafter guild by nature, we believe in supporting our Sossarian Crafting Kin with the Green Bag of Giving program located on the second floor. The program is very simple

· Need a tool, take a tool.
    · Have an extra, leave it in the bags provided.
    · Feel free to donate in wood, iron, cloth or gold, but not mandatory!

DiGCoStoGBOG.JPG
    Fatty Mike, Zyler, Evil Dead and 3 others like this.
  2. Zaphian

Zaphian Active Member

Bought out your Gargoyle's Pickaxes and the Verite shovel. Thanks.
  3. LanDarr

Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

Over 100 BoD Clothing Pieces upstairs @ GreenBagofGiving
  4. snap dragon

snap dragon Well-Known Member

You spelled WYNB incorrectly in title.
    TheUORnerd likes this.
  5. LanDarr

Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

Gonnna bump this back up...

I do restock often, I just don't post it here every time !

Tmap Runebook Sets 150k..
  6. LanDarr

Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

GREEN BAG OF GIVING PROGRAM YUGE SUCCESS

Every last single tool has be "borrowed" Crafting its UP, JOB CREATION rising !

GO CRAFTERS GO !
    Semaj, The Crooked Warden and Julien like this.
  7. Azoth

Azoth Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Left a few gargoyle's picks in a green bag upstairs ... good luck young miners :)
    Zaphian and LanDarr like this.
  8. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Hello, My name is Wyl'urk.

When I first came to the mainland I thought what most of us thought, we were arriving in paradise. Now don't get me wrong, I love it here but we quickly discovered everything wasn't as easy as it was initially described to us. There just didn't seem to be the 1000's of job opportunities in Britannia that had been advertised back home. We all struggled to find work when we got here, expecting jobs to be handed to us the moment we stepped off the ship. An innocent but foolish approach indeed.

I don't like to mention this due to the hard feelings it can create but, being a half-orc may have had something to do with my long term unemployment. Being a grand master tinker and a graduate of Yewniversity didn't seem to matter with most folk.

Then one day I was wandering the outskirts of town. I was at the end of my rope. Seeing the moongate ahead I thought I'd try another city. My immigrant stipend had run out, I was out of food, and without a home to call my own. I had to find work!

There it was... a beautiful villa. Then I heard it... a familiar sound that filled me with hope. I knew that sound, it was the sound of commerce!

What an exciting place! Business was abundant and the goods were well crafted! Once inside I noticed there was another floor. Heading upstairs I stepped into a room that instantly made me feel at home.

RESOURCES! Ah, that familiar smell. The savoriness of seasoned lumber, the sweet spring air wafting through finely woven cloth, And then I saw them. Work benches acting as frames for fine art they all lined up proud. Freshly oiled, well kept, and masterfully crafted tools!

CRAFTER STUFF!
    Carpenter saw, hammer, shovel, sewing kits... tools!
    I have to have my tools!

Perhaps I could find work here? My mind raced as it fabricated 100's of beautiful outcomes. Then a voice from within the room behind me snapped me back to reality.

"Hay there man. You okay?", the voice said.

I turned around to find a human leaning against the wall. I could make out in the shadow filled corner that he was putting the finishing touches on a cigarette. Had he been there the whole time? * snap *, the smell of sulphurous ash burning and a small light emanated from his hand revealing the features of this stranger's face as he lit the tobacco.

He sported a Cheshire grin. The kind of smile that says, "I know something you don't know and it amuses me". His eyebrows could not be contained as one lept far above his sunglasses. As he looked at my stunned expression he let out a little laugh...

"You know... you look how I feel... right now", he smiled even more and sprang from the corner walking towards me "You like what you see?"

I thought I couldn't drop my jaw any further but apparently it did because his expression changed to a more serious one.

"No, no man... the tools. The tools and materials behind you.", he motioned behind me.

"I... I wasn't going to steal them. I... I am a tinker and I was simply admiring the work. Work... I am looking for work!", I clumsily explained.

"Well man, we have the tinker operation cornered but if it's work you're looking for grab a few shovels and have at it.", he continued.

Shovels? Did he mean mining? Now don't get me wrong, I was desperate and looking for work but mining... me?!? I am a distinguished graduate, a master craftsman! I don't mine, I craft from things the miners bring to me! Besides, I didn't know a thing about mining. I initially suppressed the thought but, admittedly I thought, "Mining? This is beneath me!"

As if he overheard the clamorous conflict happening in my mind, he interrupted the chaos and offered the most basic of wisdom that would forever change me as a half-man, "Hey, don't over think it. Brilliance stems from meager beginnings. Pick up those tools and DiG a path to your future."

He turned towards the door and I swear from out of thin air hoisted a pickaxe over his shoulder. Just as he got outside the door he twisted around towards me, looking over his sunglasses and said, "... now remember, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."

I followed after him. I had so many questions and this person had obviously seen some "stuff" I just couldn't let our conversation end like this. I popped through the doorway right after him and looked down the hall, down the stairwell, and around the corners but he was nowhere to be found... he vanished.

Well, I took his advice. I grabbed a few shovels and lifted them up, UP along with a new found desire to strike out and succeed! I am going to be, no.. I am a miner!

Heeding the advice of a merchant on the main floor I headed to a ship offering travel to a fairly new settlement, Cove. It boards soon but, I just had to record the beginnings of what I hope is a bright future.

Thank you DiG for presenting an otherwise overlooked opportunity. They say charity leads to prosperity. If that is so, you are surly going to be rich!

- Wyl'urk, novice miner
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
    Semaj, Azoth and LanDarr like this.
  9. LanDarr

Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

Another satisfied customer & Crafter !
  10. LanDarr

Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

Come One, Come ALL !
  11. LanDarr

Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

You need it, We Got It !
  12. Sykness

Sykness New Member

but where is it, im new to the game and looking for good vendors
  13. shad

shad Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Villa north of yew moongate
  14. Sykness

Sykness New Member

thanks
    shad likes this.
  15. LanDarr

Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

Every Day LOW LOW Prices

Iron Gargoyle Shovels - 499g
    Gargy Pickaxes - 499g
    Prospector Tools - 99g
    Barbed Leather Suits - 999g
    BoD Books - 499g
    ALL House addons - 999g
    Town Runebooks - 2499g
    Dungeon Entrances - 3499g
    NPC Shops - 3499g
    Leather Dye Tubs 10 charge - 999g
    Shadow Runic Weapons - 499g

COLORED Gargy Shovel 2499-4999 - depending on availability...
    Seba, Leif and shad like this.
  16. Seba

Seba Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Nice shop!
  17. LanDarr

Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

Tons More Tools !!

Come be part of the Crafting Revolution at the DiG Company Store !
  18. LanDarr

Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

The ONLY Vendor Shop at the Gate who is open late for all your Sossarian Shopping Needs

DIG Dark Night 1.JPG

DIG Dark Night 2.JPG
  19. LanDarr

Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

What I see when I log in...
    login yew.JPG

Vendors for Days!! - And this does not capture the 8 or so over at S-Mart !
    snap dragon, ReZon and shad like this.
  20. snap dragon

snap dragon Well-Known Member