Drop Rate and quality of drop

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Myrcella, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Myrcella

Myrcella New Member

Hello to the wonderfull UO-Renaissance community.

I would have a short question understanding drop of items and quality.

Like platinum coins can i also find very good armor or weapons on moderate enemies?

Or is there a forum post i could look into telling me what quality of armor, weapon a enemy drops?

Or is it a diffrent random chance?
  2. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Currently there is not a posted database of these, however this is in the plans for the compendium.

Everything but the magic items is currently listed there, and we are working on the best way to accomplish this in a concise manner.

If you have not seen the individual monster pages here is an example. http://www.uorenaissance.com/info/?page ... t5&id=1214
  3. Edren

Edren New Member

Hi there,

I am new to the server! I used to play about 10 years ago myself but on quite a modded server, so for me it is actually hard to tell what is good armour / weapons as the items were completely different on the server I played on.

For instance, it would be nice to know what items would be considered sort of "GM" items. So I have something to aim for eventually. Is there no site maybe on the net that would show what rare / magical items there are to collect off mobs based on the Renaissance era? It would also be nice to know if there are stat / skill increasing items to find out there.

Sorry this is a newbie question.

Thanks for the help. I have not had much chance to play as of yet but I can't wait to get my hands on it properly.
  4. Upgrayedd

Upgrayedd Renaissance Volunteers
    Renaissance Volunteers

For armor it goes GM < Hardening < Fortification < Invulnerability. I keep only the last 2.

For weapons it goes GM/Might < Force < Power < Invulnerability. But with weapons, there is also accuracy to consider which goes Eminently < Exceedingly < Supremely. I keep force/supreme+, power/eminently+, and vanq/eminently+

Here's the complete list:
    http://www.uoguide.com/Item_Identification#History