Dungeon Guards & The Orcs (Urks)

Discussion in 'Dungeon Guards [DG]' started by Melryn Moonstone, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Melryn Moonstone

Melryn Moonstone Active Member
    UO:R Donor

I think now is a good time to explain the current situation with the orcs (Urk) guild.

History:

Dungeon Guards have been battling orc guilds for many years, especially as the old DG guild on the second age shard. It has been a turbulent relationship with its fair share of drama. Well that's the nature of D.G, we have many new players and so I'm used to dealing with misunderstandings, it's OK!

Situation:

Basically, Dungeon Guards and orcs are free to fight, but no looting or griefing behaviour (e.g killing horses, res killing)

- no looting
    - no res killing
    - no giving murder counts

If these rules are breached by either side, talk to me or breadman.

"He looted me so I'm going to loot them"

I heard this a lot with the old DG, let's try and rise above this and be the better side.

Ideal situation:

Rather than frequent camping of DG Village/Orc Fort by single players, we should aim to have more structured fights. If you want to fight, gather a group of troops and lead an attack.

Don't bring a million dragons, maybe you don't even need a horse. Feel free to roleplay !

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any comments.

Melryn
    Alice Asteroid, Vishakt, Vlar and 2 others like this.
  2. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

Excellent! That's how we fought with the Urks/Deadies on Siege. I think Stormhold and Paws should be part of an arrangement like this. RPPVP!
    Vishakt likes this.
  3. Nymeros

Nymeros Well-Known Member

@Jittery Sauce , I believe you would want to inform our patrolmen about the situation.
  4. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

5. Melryn Moonstone

Melryn Moonstone Active Member

[​IMG]

Urk's hiding and PKing passers by in Ice dungeon with blue healers. (Gilgamesh of K^M Guild)

Looted as well.
  6. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

This is a recruit, No one bothered addressing this issue, this orc took upon himself. Thanks for no communication on this issue happening.
  7. Vishakt

Vishakt Well-Known Member

Well we know now and we can ask him about it. Admittedly it looks bad but a screenshot doesn't reveal everything. It matters whether or not Sloga went out hunting with the human or ran into him there and struck a deal in game. Maybe the blue healer already dislikes DG and happened on scene. Maybe we have a Snaga that needs a good clomping. Maybe we never told this snaga the rules for DG.

Also as Melryn stated above this kind of thing happens from time to time with open recruitment guilds...we'll address it.
    Zyler likes this.
  8. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

This was the orc that your member Sausage kept rez killing and looting. He was a recruit for 24 hours then and had logged that day after that happening to him and had not been on since ingame or in our irc channel till this morning since that had happened. In the future when incidents happen, it is best to talk to the guild than posting your picture assumptions again. The orc is no longer in bloodrock.