Easiest way to find MIB's

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Southpaw, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Southpaw

Southpaw Active Member

Was wondering how the fisherman are finding their MIB location using the map in the Classic client. I just tried to find my first one and couldn't get location marked on the map .I use to use UO automap and it would mark the spot. Just curious how the fisherman or doing it

Thanks in advance, South
  2. FisuUO:R

FisuUO:R Well-Known Member

I think that UOAM is still better for it. You can download your mib coordiantes to an excel via Razor, the option is somewhere there. Then you can collect all the data from them and pour into UOAM to mark all your MIBs.

Work in quadrants, or any other format that groups your MIBs so you can map your route and travel the shorter distance between each. Also I suggest doing them once you have high numbers for this to work better. If you have 10, then most probably your mibs will be far apart from each other, making it time consuming. But once you start working with 100 or more, it way easier to have them grouped, travel less, and optimize time :)
    Orion GM BD likes this.
  3. Southpaw

Southpaw Active Member

Thank you for your reply. Do you know if automap works with the Classic client? I was fooling around with one mib just to see how it would work finding it without automap ,stlll not found it yet,but to be fair didnt spend much time on it.

Thank you ,
    South.
  4. FisuUO:R

FisuUO:R Well-Known Member

I think you need to run the normal older client (no need to login, just have it open there), open UOAM, then run the classic client and it should work. I suggest you join discord, you can ask anything there, quite useful.
  5. Southpaw

Southpaw Active Member

Thank you very much.