Era Questions: Monsters run away and chance to hit

Discussion in 'Era Discussion' started by DingoTM, May 29, 2013.

1. DingoTM

DingoTM New Member

Hey guys, just a few era questions here, trying to refresh my memory:

1. I remember undead and certain magical constructs being "fearless", meaning they did not run from battle at low health. Did some sort of patch or something change this in later UO:R?

2. My chance to hit with a weapon seems remarkably low! I'm at 67.8 swords now, and am still having trouble with some of the monsters on Moonglow; actively watching my battles I notice I only hit once out of 6-10 swings on headless ones and skeletons. Even at 1 out of 6 swings, that's only 16.6% chance to hit, and with some attacks going as far as 10 swings without connecting, the percentage is even lower. Am I trippin and just getting unlucky data, or was something changed on this?

Thanks for the help!

~Dingo
  2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Renaissance Staff

The ability to flee from battle when a creature is near death is something that is currently under review, and will most likely be removed in the near future.

3. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

If you want to post your exact stats, swords, tactics, anatomy, str, etc. I'll take a look just to make sure everything is in order.
  4. DingoTM

DingoTM New Member

Awesome! Yea my data is all over the place, that test server utility is great! Thanks for the help guys.