Ever wanted to know how the mafia works in UOR? (RRG in action)

Discussion in 'Photography & Videography' started by BlackEye, Aug 12, 2015.

1. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Here is some live action footage:

RRG Mafia.jpg

@Infantry : Better be careful, buddy. You have been marked already. :confused:
    MikeK, SteelyDan, PaddyOBrien and 4 others like this.
  2. BlackEye

Oh, well, ya... And that's how BlackEye (aka Gideon) works :D:D:D:

5D Thugging.jpg
  3. Infantry

Infantry Well-Known Member

Thanks Blackeye, I appreciate it.

The mafia can kiss my crippled ass, not paying a dime to anyone to play on here. So they can pretty much go suck eggs.
  4. Infantry

I am a Disabled American Veteran who has given his ability to walk like a normal human being, I've suffered from strokes, heart conditions, nerve damage, and other issues from my duty for the United States of America. I will not be harassed by any group of people in real life or in game. I will report all issues of harassment to Telamon as soon as they happen. I ask of you do not come to me in game and harass me I will not tolerate it.
    Ragnarok and Andersonius like this.
  5. Zen the Witcher

Zen the Witcher New Member

These guys are a bunch of pussies anyway Infantry, I wouldn't give these tools the time of day, let alone any of your hard earned gold.
    Infantry likes this.
  6. mafghine

mafghine Active Member

Not to be THAT guy...but "report to telamon"? Come on, this is a g a m e. More than that, it is a RPG. The game where you can role play a muderer, a baker of bread, a tamer of dragons or......a "tax collector".

Just remember, its a game. Its all cool.

Thank you for your service to the greatest country on earth, you helped playing a game like this possible, again,,, thank you!
    PaddyOBrien, Infantry and Punt like this.
  7. Zen the Witcher

Yes this is a game in which you can be a bunch of extortionist assholes, it's rather quite interesting how games like this bring out the inner jerkoff in some people.
    Ragnarok and Infantry like this.
  8. mafghine

mafghine Active Member

Why are they a jerkoff? Well, I am assuming you are calling them jerkoffs by way of context clues. The genius of this game is there are more ways to make gold in UO than was intended by Lord B.

My helmet off to the player that can organize a group of internet gamers and actually pull off a very nice Role Playing scenario. By the pics above, I did not see once ounce of jerkoffness. I seen pure adventure and love of that adventure played to the tee of perfection of staying in char.

+1 to Jerome (the mafia dude) for rp in a rp game.
    +1 to his guild for their contribution to this game and server.
    SteelyDan, Ragar and Punt like this.
  9. Punt

Punt Well-Known Member

I'm with mafghine on this. The guy wasn't being an assclown and cursing or name calling he was rping a bad guy attempting to extort money.

That being said, there's no way I would give them any money either and I would wholly welcome them to come and try and take it. Reporting it to Telamon for ingame harassment is going a little overboard.

Infantry, thank you for your service, but lighten up man.
    Jupiter and Infantry like this.
  10. Zen the Witcher

I really could care less. It is true that threatening to kill people's characters on sight if you don't pay some "tax" is within the rules of the game, however, it does stink of asshole.

If you like that kind of thing, more power to you, I have no time to bother with commenting on this anymore. These clowns haven't extorted any money from me and I'm quite sure they will never be able to PK me, I've seen them in action in Ice and Destard and it's pretty sad, anyone who has the smallest clue as to what they're doing could get away from these losers.

Infantry, just join a guild or get a friend or two and these guys won't be an issue.
  11. Infantry

I'm not going to be harassed by anyone for any reason. Point blank.
  12. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

Good. Then form a militia and strike back. These guys are at least straight forward about their intentions.

And I thank you as well for your service!
  13. Andersonius

Andersonius Well-Known Member

Hey @Infantry

Thanks for your service man. I myself have not been in the service but have many friends that have served our country valiantly. Its easy to forget how much is sacrificed by our men and women in uniform. Keep up the good fight brotha! I am so sorry to hear of your plight man but can't thank you enough for your sacrifice.

[​IMG]

MRRRRRRRRCCCCCAAAAAA!!!!!!
    Infantry and Jupiter like this.
  14. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

How are you mad at the RRG and not Blackeye lol. Am I missing something?
    Jupiter likes this.
  15. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

Oh and infantry, thanks for your service. I'm going to pay your taxes for the next 4 months so the RRG will leave you alone.
    Infantry, Jupiter and mafghine like this.
  16. Infantry

I appreciate your kindness El Horno but no need in doing that.

I'm not mad at RRG or Blackeye, I'm just saying that I will not be harassed by anyone at anytime for any reason.

I would like to thank all of you for your kind words and thanking me for my service. There are several other Veterans in our realm as well and I would like to thank them for their service and sacrifice as well.

Thank You.
  17. Plankton

Plankton Active Member

Thank you for your service and for liberating Europe. Or was your service in the Pacific?
  18. BlackEye

Maybe that post here is a bit irritating. Infantry is the guy north of the sandstone that I snooped and slightly looted. That means, I just wanted to warn Infantry that he is already marked by RRG.

PS: I didnt want to generate any hate for RRG. They are simply playing bad guys and leave the option to pay them. Everybody can decide how to proceed on their own. I'd rather see people fight for their freedom, but that's my opinion. Or should I perhaps offer a monthly payment option too for me not stealing or house looting. Hmmmm.
    PaddyOBrien and Jupiter like this.
  19. Infantry

Blackeye, what did you steal from me?
  20. Infantry

Ohh I re-read that never mind, I'm the guy north of the Sand stone that you snooped and looted. I see.