Ever wonder why SL has such a bad rep?

Discussion in 'Photography & Videography' started by illillill, Aug 16, 2015.

1. illillill

illillill Member

this is how duels work with them, enjoy!
    TheDarkOne and Joshius like this.
  2. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

Frankly, I had every intention of ganking you. I just pretended to 2v2 long enough to keep you from recalling. But you did lose the 2v2 fair and square. You didn't mention I needed to cast walls of stone for you or get you fluffed first. I tried to offer you a rematch with a wall of stone.

Stop being a baby.
  3. illillill

illillill Member

bro, don't play that "i'm a dumb noob" card. we've all played long enough to know that arranged duels start after a wall falls. end story

i'm just showing the server why we choose when to and when to not fight you guys. And why we never accept when you call us out. Because of dumb ass shit like this. I was genuinely attempting to refuel the faction fights on the server as i told Tuna i was going to try to do and as i told Xeg i was going to try to do. But now you just have to deal with option B.

Addressing the isuse of us "always hiding" you guys hide just like we do when we have 2x yalls numbers. I wish I had my video recorder on yesterday when we had even numbers and we stroked you kids all the way back into bucs. Only once ever have I fought you guys with even numbers and been beaten. Generally you zerg in with 4-5+ our numbers and sit back pleased with yourselves.

I'll be the first to say we probably would have lost that 2v2 but you guys were already casting shit before my partner even dropped down.
  4. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

Gobbledygook
  5. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

The trick is dropping them during their standard 30 second grace period they allow before actually ganking you. Then just recall.
    Cynic likes this.
  6. Joshius

Joshius Well-Known Member

Standard SL arranged fight. Exact reason they won't step into an arena.
  7. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

you can all see the video he recorded. He cried foul for no reason. I've already stated I have offered a rematch.

Embarrassing, really.

But let's go ahead and have all the butthurt baddingtons chime in like they agree.
  8. Joshius

Yeah. You should be embarrassed. Your group of flamers is a joke.
  9. napo

napo Well-Known Member

Do you want to revitalize the pvp scene on the server, or do you really just want to bitch about how bad SL is?

Feels to me like it's the latter.
  10. illillill

illillill Member

until the shanannagans of today napo I really did, I've been recruiting some guys for comm so we can get some fights rolling. A small jesture was extended today to have a friendly 2v2 and i'm getting casted on before my partner was even off the roof.... followed by a much appreciated gate by mes, or xeg not sure which... but that was followed immediately by a res kill.

Nobody wants to play with a bunch of fucktards napo, looting etc is part of the game but you guys can't bitch at us because we wont' come back fight when you are res killing us, waiting outside of our houses while we recall back to restock etc. You guys will fight us when we feel like fighting you from this point on.

So, since you've allied up with the largest guild on the server and between the two of you you're probably 60% of the population... enjoy your killing of the same monsters for the rest of 2015.
  11. napo

napo Well-Known Member

oh please
    look at these crocodile tears

Mes even said it was his bad and tried to offer you a rematch. If you were really interested in the pvp you would have been cool with it, but instead you went on with the whining and propaganda pushing.
    This is one of the problems with the other half of the pvp community, you're so far up your own asses that the pvp comes second to your egos. Here's a news flash: it doesn't matter one bit that you lost a duel, and it doesn't reflect badly on your character in any way to lose. Fights in UO are short and unpredictable, there's no shame in losing. You can't see this though, you're too concerned with your bruised ego and pushing propaganda.

What does reflect badly upon you is that when offered a rematch, you chose to talk shit and push propaganda. You could have vindicated yourself with pvp on the field, but instead you choose to post silly youtube videos and shake your fist at us about how we'll rue the day that we messed with random guy #125.
  12. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member

Just got home to my internet connection and watched the video. I don't really see any foul play. They may have casted a tad bit prematurely, however, that's hardly a game changer. Rez killing etc sucks if that happened, but I do see an apology from Mes.

On another note.... Best lingcod ever. Fresh from the ocean and all fried up. Mmm
  13. RollinTheTweed

RollinTheTweed Active Member

Listen this bitching is almost as pointless as the bitching from earlier, reps mean shit to us. We'll be here after you. I'm here for one fucking thing, blood. Fuck your feelings, and your opinions.
  14. Russell

Russell Well-Known Member

you guys are strange, I am here for companionship and to make life long friends... geez
  15. TrojanCow

TrojanCow Well-Known Member

I am also only here for blood.
  16. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

All I see here is a butthurt baddington crying about losing a fair 2v2. I recall a time when me and Balla had an arranged 2v2 with bart and some other dude, they came out wands in hand removing reflect and caught us completely off guard. It sucked, but we didnt go making a forum post and cry about it. Why? cuz thats pvp dude. We don't cry when you guys gank one of our guys, and you do when you get the chance let's be honest, just last week you and 6 CoM reds and 1 blue chased me down and spammed "owned 1v1" for 10 minutes afterward. Why is it not ok for people to treat you the same way? Is it because we do it better than you? or more consistently? Either way, you're only serving to make yourself look like a child who feels entitled to better treatment than he deserves. GG Noob
  17. DiscoD

DiscoD Active Member

Well said Kane.

Watch your own video Havock. Jack was on the ground before they started casting. You lost a 2v2 fair and square, once one of you dies it is over. You just made yourself look bad that you lost and have to cry on the forums. Should have just said gf and go gear back up. The only thing SL says to you guys is grow some balls and come out to fight. You have the numbers and still won't fight.

Win or die you don't have to cry, it's just a game. Lick your wounds, suit up and fight again. Afraid to lose 30 of each reg and some 2k armour?

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  18. DiscoD

DiscoD Active Member

lol who is this guy? I'm even embarrassed acknowledging him.
  19. Joshius

Care to find out Disco?
  20. Punt

Punt Well-Known Member