Everyone hates Trammel, but...

Discussion in 'Era Discussion' started by sanguine, May 8, 2014.

1. sanguine

sanguine Member

Everyone is against trammel for the most part, but man do I miss the days like the time I found one of the trammies houses located outside of Despise. Was a marble house, and the guy had vendors all over his roof with a bunch of his rares set as "0" or free, but had the ladder blocked off. So basically he was just using this at free storage for himself since the items on the vendor didn't count towards lock downs. :)

Bad news for him is people who weren't such newbs knew about an easy method to get all of his stuff, which was target the items from outside the house, then go in and vendor buy+last target from underneath them.

That guy made me a few mill :)
    <3 trammys.
    (plus they were so easy to steal stuff from... -"yeah I need to to put those blessed sandals in a bag so I know your not trying to scam me") GG
  2. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

As a trammy, I take offense to this thread!
  3. Jack of Shadows

Jack of Shadows Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Lol, I forgot all about doing that, I cleaned quite a few vendor storages out :D
  4. sanguine

sanguine Member

Scamming/stealing were the best times.
    See a dude gating his house selling rares and such.. I would go through and check out his things.. Find a nice steal able item on his vendor or even in his house. Gate my own thief in on second account. Take my main back through his gate and haggle with him for an item at his house or for 5k off a 300k item on his vendor.
    He would agree, stop gating and go to his house, coast looks clear. He unlocks said item or removes it from vendor. Yoink. (Already had it pre targeted and such ) and free item. Lol
  5. Gozinya

Gozinya Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

The best scam I had running and made me millions was the vendor rune price switch scam.

you'd advertise a house for sale, when someone showed interest you would ask them to say balance by the bank so you knew they "weren't wasting your time". Gate them to the house for sale and make some excuse why you need to leave(walk the dog, eat dinner, bathroom ect ect), ask them to buy the rune off the vendor to your house and meet you back in 20 minutes... in the mean time you remove and replace the rune on the vendor with their bank balance rounded down to the nearest thousand in chat and ready to hit enter.... once they say "vendor buy" you hit enter. BAM profit. lol. Altough this became useless once the vendor buy gump was introduced.
    Lord Krake likes this.
  6. Urza

Urza Active Member

I sold fake ethreals and told people that I knew how to duplicate items eventually leading them to dropping their rarest of rares onto the ground.
  7. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

Felucca isn't scamming.

I see lots of stories of scamming here, which is just being an asshole.
    LanDarr, El Horno, Basoosh and 2 others like this.