Faction^Time

Discussion in 'Adventure Time [A^T]' started by Vandyke, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Vandyke

Vandyke New Member

So I have been dedicating much time this past week, and will continue all next week, in getting my TB F^T character tuned up for PvP.

Daemonne will be:
    Mace
    Tact
    Anat
    Heal
    Mage
    Resist
    Inscript

As soon as I am finished, I will be loading up on gear/pots etc and most likely looking for 1 night a week to actively participate in truly trying to obtain some town, stealing them away from CoM (which seems to be the only active Faction on the shard)

There is a thread in the Faction forums (dead now) about choosing a night a week for Faction Fights. I think F^T could effectively champion this in organizing a different town, for each weeks Faction Fight Night, to be the initial focus.

FFN would start out with a specific town as the objective. Once the town was obtained or the enemy effectively vanquished for their 20 minute stat loss time, the evening would turn into a Free For All as to which town was to be attacked next.
    Having an inital town as the objective would ensure the night to start out with seeing some action.

The weekly rotation could follow the town list on the Faction Status page.
    If we can get the GMs involved, maybe the sigils can be overridden to not be stealable for 24 hours prior to the FFN and a specific server time set for when the sigil could be stolen on that night, thus beginning the event.
    The current controlling Faction at the point of the sigil lock, would retain the town until that nights event decided the new outcome, therefore not making that faction lose what they fought/sneaked for, prematurely.

Also if GMs could get involved, Statloss could be reduced to 5 - 10 minutes instead of the 20, giving the night a chance to last instead of people dying and logging, not wanting to sit for 20min.
    Double Rank points on FFN, maybe double silver gains as well.

This might promote more Faction participation.

Any thoughts, additions etc?

Thnx
  2. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

This sounds like a decent idea to consider. I've already suggested the statloss timer be nerfed, at least until population increases. I think 10 minutes would be sufficient as for now.

My Faction guy is Perry Mason:

Parry
    Macing
    Healing
    Tactics
    Anatomy
    Magery
    Resist
  3. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Considering moving Valentine F^T until I am done my macer.