Factions

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Blendax, Aug 4, 2019.

1. twarf

twarf Well-Known Member

2. SativaGreen

SativaGreen Well-Known Member

No one said factions was active.

Plenty of PvP. Just not in factions.
  3. Lord Sky

Lord Sky Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I haven't played my 3 stunmages since Christmas. Because there is no action outside of holidays. They're all now fisherman. And for the sake of not pissing certain people off, I won't be disclosing the names of my PvP characters.

I will tell you that Ana cried when I killed his stat in bucs.

I will also tell you that PvP here is nothing like it was in 2016 and early 2017

@SativaGreen There isn't plenty of PvP. 3v1 ganking people after spending 20 minutes recalling around every dungeon doesn't constitute PvP.
  4. SativaGreen

You do too much playing from Discord and the forums, and it shows. Do everyone and favor and avoid adding input to a game you don't play. Else, you would save yourself from looking like a jackass.
  5. Lord Sky

Lord Sky Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I do play the game, and I don't see active PvP anywhere in any of the dungeons that I hunt in. I'll reiterate since you don't seem to understand: One or two groups of people running around with 3-4 and ganking solo players does not constitute active PvP. That's a gank squad of fucking losers that are so bad that they can't solo PK.

When was the last time you saw Ana run around solo? Vader? Paul Bunyan? Crios/Goodfella? I'll give you a hint: They don't, and Paul quit. Just because you rolled a character with a pvp template and bought a bunch of wands doesn't mean pvp is active.

Do yourself a favor and don't act like you're good at the game, because you're not. You're nobody.
  6. Pharoah

Pharoah Well-Known Member

Y'all play nice!!
    [​IMG]
    One and Lord Sky like this.
  7. SativaGreen

Let me know when you're done acting like you have any merit on this server.

The PvP is on the field, and over IDOCs, and has been for years. If you played the game, other than popping in to give your warped view of a server you spend little time on, you'd know that.

The fact you don't even know who twarf/lince is shows a lot.

Server is a hell of a lot better when people like you don't play it. So keep up the great work :]

8. Pharoah

Pharoah Well-Known Member

Tis a game Gentlemen!!

[​IMG]
  9. SativaGreen

Every single person you mention runs around solo. What are you even talking about now?

It's seriously ok to admit you don't play.
  10. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

There is plenty of pvp.......

Forum pvp!
    One likes this.
  11. twarf

twarf Well-Known Member

I know what would settle this... a good old fashioned duel!!! Would you like to give it a go @Lord Sky ?
    Andrakus, Earsnot, One and 1 other person like this.
  12. NCCML

NCCML Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

tenor95473534995mediumgif951385764759960245.gif
    twarf likes this.
  13. merlin8666

merlin8666 Well-Known Member

Rofl!

All hail the might Sky, master of shit talking. Let anyone here know when you want to 1v1. You still grasp to your hollow victory at Bucs (I ebolted myself) like its part of your CV. Everyone here has killed me at least once, not a big deal. But how many solo pk kills can you honestly claim? I'll shit on that number 10 fold.
  14. Merlin

Merlin Active Member

(I'm not the same Merlin as the poster above).

Sky, you are the cancer on this server. You get along with nobody, you are all about yourself and have contributed ZERO to this server other than toxicity since you arrived.

Your racist language has been caught time and time again, and while the threads may have been deleted, plenty of us saw the kinds of messages you were sending people, flinging the N word around as if it was no big deal.

You are an immature, pompous and likely very lonely individual who is the true 'nobody' on UOR.

I would not even launch these kinds of attacks but you have attacked others and called them a nobody when reality is, you are the problem. This server has always had that small group of small-minded people...they get here, do their own thing, are extremely mouthy, rarely get along with anyone, are shunned by most of the population, but they still get off on the negative vibe they radiate. You are the latest in that wave of rejects who bounce from server to server and never fit in.

I don't know twarf well, but I do know he's a solid pvp opponent. I know he's offered in Discord to help others learn PVP. He doesn't dry loot, doesn't talk smack, and all around seems like a much more upstanding individual than you could even dream to be.

Since you find 3v1 gank squads to be so terrible, why don't you 1v1 some of the people here who are offering to go up against you? I'm guessing you will ignore that part and just keep spewing more venom, because you are nothing more than a trash talking coward.
    twarf likes this.