FFN Returns 9/30 11pm EST

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Artex, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

FFN is back! @Pill has offered the use his Buc's gate tower to host FFN. Tower is south west of Vesper (southern road heading west) or go to Buccaneers Den and walk through the stone arch, east of the healers. Fight Night sign up will close and the event will start at 8pm pacific / 11pm eastern so please show up 5-10 minutes prior. Referee will be Sardis.

I will be using Challonge.com to handle brackets and rolls, I will roll the bracket twice. I can manually enter your name if you'd rather not sign up/register with Challonge.
    FFN event sign up link:
    http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/F2BcIwPVxK

Fight Night 1v1 Rules:
    The match will begin when the wall of stone drops.

Equipment: GM armor only (all leather and ingot types), all magic weapons and nonexceptional runics, exceptional runic weapons up to Gold, all potions allowed for FFN #1.

NO heal wands
    NO controls (summons, tames, mounts)
    NO field spells
    NO stealing
    NO dropping blocking items
    NO hiding/invis
    ANYTHING ELSE goes

By participating and attending you agree to follow all referee instructions and to exhibit good sportsmanship.

Any items you bring will be at your own risk. I will have another friended toon running detect.

The time limit for all matches except the finals will be 8 minutes. The time limit for the finals will be 12 minutes. The match will pause once the limit has been reached players will be reset for sudden death. In the tradition of Stormhold's Friday Night Fights, during sudden death the audience will be permitted to cast fire fields and/or poison fields into the arena.

I will be doing a attendee and participant in game dice roll for a CBD after the matches conclude. Your limited to one character for the giveaway CBD dice roll. Your roll will not count until after your name is called out to roll. If you fail to respond with a roll in 15 seconds you'll lose your turn. You do not have to be there the entire event to roll but showing up at the very end isn't cool. I may elect to complete the roll prior to the commencement of the final match, depending on the flow of the event.

1st place: 60k
    2nd place: 30k
    3rd place: pat the back and one plat

Sponsors: @Pill, Artex
    Thanks to @scuba, @Bogugh (I did a little copy and pasting!)

On the horizon is a joust competition, summoned pet vs summoned pet and working on adding last man standing back into FFN. If the crowd requests it we can do a last man standing tonight. Anyone ruining the FFN experience will be dealt with and if your persistent banned. Locking the front doors after the matches start is a possibility but last resort if griefing is an issue. If you block the ring entrance you may be removed if you fail to follow requests to move. In the future we may choose to modify rules regarding purple pots and other potions pending the consensus of attending pvpers.
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  2. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member

bandicam 2016-09-30 12-23-18-404.jpg
    Eldstorm likes this.
  3. Eldstorm

Eldstorm Active Member

I will try to make it to spectate, though its 6 in the morning for my part of Europe. Either way im happy its happening! :)
    Artex likes this.
  4. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member

9/30/2016 FFN1 Results: Pax 1st, Envoker 2nd, Correction (sorry Hi & Dank) Dank Nugget 3rd and Lexx won the CBD dice roll.
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    Jupiter likes this.
  5. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member

bandicam 2016-10-01 00-00-11-806.jpg bandicam 2016-09-30 23-09-07-306.jpg bandicam 2016-09-30 23-29-47-306.jpg Few FFN1 pictures.
    Pax Romain, Alex Caember and Jupiter like this.
  6. It'sallALark

It'sallALark Well-Known Member

Good to see! Nice spot for the fights too!