Final Public Xmas Scroll Run for the year April 20th starting at 2pm EST

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Cronos, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Cronos

Cronos Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber
    UO:R Donor

Hello All and welcome to the final installment of Cronos and @gitchu1000 's Public Xmas scroll runs. This time it will be slightly different. We will be running all 6 Xmas scrolls at our final event. We will Start with a Blue scroll, White, Green, Red, White Witch and finally ending with a Krampus scroll. There will be 10-15 min breaks between each scroll. We will be meeting at the PS Brewery next to the Moonglow Bank. All players are welcome to come and join in the fun. This is a Keep what you loot event. The only stipulations to that are I receive the Gold, HC and Plat from ending chest so that they can be given away at the end of the event Via Dice game as always. The rest of the loot in the ending chests will be ID'ed and left for the group to take. New players are encouraged to come and enjoy the fun! I would like to thank all the people who donated scrolls for this final event. They are all listed below. Drinks and Food will be provided. If anyone has any questions at all please feel free to PM me here, IRC or Disco my handle is Cronos. My only rules are to have fun and work together!

Scroll Donations by:

White Witch = Crazy Daze = Received
    Krampus = Seyyda on Behalf of PVG = Received
    Green = FattyMike on behalf of MiD guild = Received
    White = Salick on Behalf of MiD guild = Received
    Red = Orehound = Received
    Blue = Camdan = Received

Date and time could Change due to IRL issues. I'll be sure to let everyone know if things alter the timing.
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    Jill Stihl, DaBucs, Zyler and 7 others like this.
  2. Lord Sky

Lord Sky Well-Known Member

Thanks for this, Cronos. Glad to see people contributing to the server!
  3. Majestic

Majestic Well-Known Member

Final? Wait a minute! No sir! Im donating my seven scrolls to the cause!
  4. Cronos

Cronos Well-Known Member

Final, as final as the Stone's and Ozzy's final tours.
    gitchu1000 likes this.
  5. gitchu1000

gitchu1000 Active Member

Today's the day!

All six (6) XMAS scrolls have never been run back-to-back! Let alone, free and publicly! Should be a fun, long day of killing XMas monsters dead once and for all!

Wear your best leprechaun outfits and a swarm of lep killers will take on XMAS!

As @Cronos mentioned, keep whatever loot you can get your hands on. Rares and HCoin will be raffled off afterwards.

Aside from whatever you can get from the instance scrolls themselves, we've put together some additional gift bags. Below is just a sample of some of the stuff we're giving out. Get at me if you need any vanquishing or power weapons, or slayer instruments before we start!

gitchuone_4-19_21.03-1 (2).jpg gitchuone_4-19_21.06 (2).jpg gitchuone_4-19_21.07 (2).jpg gitchuone_4-19_21.08 (2).jpg gitchuone_4-19_21.10 (2).jpg gitchuone_4-19_21.11 (2).jpg gitchuone_4-19_21.13 (2).jpg gitchuone_4-19_21.13-1 (2).jpg
    DaBucs and Xavant_BR like this.
  6. Xavant_BR

Xavant_BR Well-Known Member

what hour will gonna start?
    gitchu1000 likes this.
  7. gitchu1000

gitchu1000 Active Member

Meet up around 2PM EST

We'll have pre-scrolls giveaways of these (and other) goodie bags so everyone is geared up properly. Food and drinks will be provided. I expect a loose start time shortly after everyone has gathered. We'll run the scrolls with a short intermission between each one. There will be lots of prizes and surprises throughout the day, so it'll be beneficial to be there all day, but come and go as you can make IRL time.

YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT!!
    Jill Stihl likes this.
  8. Jill Stihl

Jill Stihl Well-Known Member

Cronos, GItchu1000, scroll donators & staff - thanks for a really fun few hours. Great times had.
    gitchu1000 likes this.
  9. Zandak

Zandak Well-Known Member

Thank you for this! Was super fun and I came out with some good stuff!
    gitchu1000 likes this.
  10. gitchu1000

gitchu1000 Active Member

Thanks again to everyone who came out! We were VERY pleased with the participation. Thanks again to everyone who donated and to UOR staff for making these scrolls EXTRA HARD MODE (WW and Krampus were AT LEAST 2x as many monsters).

I hope everyone got a participation statue for the event as well. Let me know if you didn't get one and would like one. I have a few extras.

We gave away any loot we got on each instance:
    350 Holiday Coins
    55K Gold
    11 Platinum Coins
    Holiday Wreath deed
    White Witch XMas Scroll

Also, many attendees received gift bags of Elf/Dark Elf Slayer instruments and weapons based on skill. Plus many Mage bags.

All-in-All, about 1 Million gold worth of prizes!!

I took video of each instance, but that's hours of footage to edit through. Hopefully soon I'll have something cool we can all check out. If anyone took any video or screenshots, please feel free to post them here!

Thanks again everyone for a great XMas scroll season! We've run at least 8 weekends worth of public scrolls, and we hope to do more community events soon! Hope you will all attend those as well!

-gitchu
    Cronos and Jill Stihl like this.
  11. k1w1uk

k1w1uk Well-Known Member

I remembered to get a few photo's while we waited in-between scrolls
    Monteith_4-20_19.44-4 (2).jpg
    you wouldn't believe how hard it is to get 30 people and their pets to say cheese
    Monteith_4-20_19.44-1 (2).jpg
    and at last we everyone in a small area
    Monteith_4-20_22.34-4 (2).jpg
    P.S. I was too busy either fighting or getting lost in the scrolls to remember to take any pictures during the scrolls
    Jill Stihl and gitchu1000 like this.
  12. Keza

Keza Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Awesome event, thanks to Cronos and gitchu for hosting! Video of the first 2 scrolls run here:

Jeebs and Jill Stihl like this.