first dexxer questions

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by JackDaniels, Oct 29, 2015.

1. JackDaniels

JackDaniels Member

should i have 100/100/25 for pvp dexxer

with these skills. this will be my first pvper

anat
    fence
    tactic
    healing
    magery
    music ?
    peace ?
  2. Bogugh

Bogugh Well-Known Member

Peacemaking is pretty worthless.

100/100/25 will get you killed by mind blast. I like higher int than most. I think even 50 int is too low.

Is this for events or field? Dexxer templates aren't too good in the field, but if you insist on trying anyway I'd suggest poison fencer
    fencing tactics poisoning healing anatomy resist magery
    or LJ
    swords lumberjacking tactics healing anatomy resist magery
    or med fencer, but it lacks finishing power
    fencing tactics healing anatomy resist magery meditation
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  3. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome.

Most of the template looks pretty good! I only have a couple of suggestions for you.

On the UOR website, look up the spell mind blast and consider adjusting your character stats. Also look up the skill Magic resistance. I question having music and peacemaking on a pvp template unless you plan on specializing in griefing tamers?

Id personally like to see magery and possibly meditation on there for quick heals and utility.

Anyway those are my initial recommendations. Once again welcome and good luck.

I now leave you to the swarms that will tell you not to play a dexxer.
  4. Curly Sue

Curly Sue Well-Known Member

PM me for dexxer advice. It depends on what you plan on doing. Dexxers can be great but require a plan to be successful and should be tailored towards how you plan to use them. You wont find yourself winning many battles in a 1v1 fight against mages who are prepared to fight. You need to tilt the scales in your favor.

And as mentioned above, the music and peacemaking will inly be good against other dexxers... Which is rare here.

Welcome to the pvp the hard way. Less skill required to fight but more tactics required to win and stay alive.

Keep in mind that your equipment will be expensive to have a chance at killing compared to the mages who only lose regs when they die. Survival and opertunistic kills will be your main priority.
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    BlackEye and Bogugh like this.
  5. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

If anyone can tell you something about the clever use of Game mechanics, then its propably this bastard innocent nice businessman above me.

But seriously Curly, youve suprised me quite often in the past with the amount of gimmicks you guys had to offer.
    Well prepared and executed operations in most of the cases.
  6. Curly Sue

Curly Sue Well-Known Member

Thanks Erza! Hope all is well. See you out there . We've been busy the last few weeks. The RRG are working on a new project we hope to put into motion in the coming weeks.
    Erza Scarlet likes this.
  7. JackDaniels

JackDaniels Member

thank you all for your responses. looks like music and peace is out and resist and med is in