For Sale HEAVY METAL Slayer! instruments!!!

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Ningauble, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Ningauble

Ningauble Active Member
    UO:R Donor

Quit jamming in your parent's basement and make your band MORE awesomer with this collection of SLAYER! instruments. Play the best clubs in Ice and Shame! Play the dives of Despise or the Destard Arena! Live in the Hills and pork Heather Locklear!! Roxxor all night long and party every day!!

You get a Drum of *deep voice* OGRE THRASHING! Fans of Ogre Thrash like to mosh hard! Keep those headbangers happy with this drum! You also get both lead AND rhythm tambourines!

You get a Drum of *deep growly voice* REPTILIAN DEATH! This thing is bad ass. This thing is VIKING bad ass. Mosh like a church-burning Norwegian with this f***ng thing!

You get a Lute of *Rob Halford scream voice* BLOOD DRINKING! You'll be screaming for vengeance with this lute as you send that elemental and his diseased pal beyond the realms of death!

You get a Drum of *nasal Mustaine voice* ELEMENTAL BAN! Whad'ya mean I don't make no gold? I go to Shame when I have to! Peacemaking sells, but who's buying?

You get a Drum of *Kevin Dubrow voice* ELEMENTAL HEALTH! Start a quiet riot at your next champ spawn as your provoker drives em mad! Admit it...it's stuck in your head now too isn't it?

You get a Tambourine of *grunge voice* REPOND! Give that Colossus an overdose of discord so bad he will wish he had just ate a shotgun that morning instead!

Now we get to the big time rockers! The *deep voice* HEAVY METAL masters! The HARPS!

Turn the amps to 10 stones with this Lap Harp of * 80's hair metal voice* DRAGON SLAYING! I wish I knew how to add umlauts to that, oh well. The Glam Metal rocker of the slaying world!

AND......

The 35-stone metal master, the STANDING HARP OF DRAGON SLAYING!!! Who would win in a fight, a Standing Harp of Dragon Slaying or God? Trick question! A Standing Harp of Dragon Slaying IS God!!!

How much would you pay for these?!?! 50k s/b. I'll end 24-ish hours after the final bid placed. The -ish due to a busy schedule this week.
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
    Nadia and ErikdeRed like this.
  2. Markos

Markos Well-Known Member

That my friends, is a sales pitch....take notes
  3. TiMi

TiMi Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

4. ErikdeRed

ErikdeRed Active Member

I should bid just because of that EPIC post!
  5. Ningauble

Ningauble Active Member

Ooops, forgot pic...

instruments.jpg
  6. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member