For the Pain !!

Discussion in 'Photography & Videography' started by LanDarr, Jul 10, 2017.

1. LanDarr

LanDarr Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

One day on my way to the entrance of the vile dungeon shame, I came across this odd smelly camp by the mountainside....

Orcs, my not so keen sense of smell told me, when no sooner than a trio of them came out of the woods.

One of them was clearly a murderer most foul and his two minions did not look much more reputable.

I invited this murder to "Taste Steel", but alas I was quickly surrounded and brought down. My poor horse suffering the fate of being their impromptu dinner.

Upon returning from the world of Monochrome, I vowed vengeance upon their kind !

I first ventured into the desert fortress near Compassion Shrine, only to find it overrun with scorpions and earth elementals... So I made my way into their dark and treacherous mountain lair. AHA, my prey was close at hand and I laid about me with great vengeance and furious anger!
    orc slaughter 1.JPG

I cleansed that entire hovel of its filth and made my way back out again from its dark reaches, when I saw re-enforcements had arrived.. Apparently they had not learned their lesson, so I proceeded to instruct them. This time, taking care not to slay, but to mortally wound... FOR THE PAIN !! I shouted as the last cur limped away...

For the Pain.JPG
    AOٌ, Ouroboros, Infantry and 8 others like this.