Fred's Guide to Magery 30-100 - AFK

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Fred B, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Fred B

Fred B Member
    UO:R Donor

I don't know if anyone would want something like this, but I made a razor macro for Magery, 30-100 completely afk. You can use this with containers in your home or at the bank. This macro is not designed to train Magic Resist at all, and your target for all spells should be your spellbook. This macro will turn itself off at 100 Magery so that you do not overspend on reagents. Let me know if you have any questions.

Here is a brief description:

If magery is less than 51.8 - Restock on regs for Lightning spell and cast. Use meditation if you don't have enough mana.

If magery is more than 51.8 but less than 80.1 - Restock on regs for Invisibility spell and cast. Use meditation if you don't have enough mana.

If magery is at least 80.1 but not 100 - Restock on regs for Resurrection spelll and cast. Use meditation if you don't have enough mana.

If magery is 100 - Stop macro.

You'll need to set your restock agents to bring in 1 of each required reagent:

First Restock Agent - Lightning - Sulfurous Ash and Mandrake Root
    Second Restock Agent - Invisibility - Bloodmoss and Nightshade
    Third Restock Agent - Resurrection - Bloodmoss, Ginseng, and Garlic

After you import the macro, you'll also need to retarget a few of these absolute targets:

For restock agents - Target yourself (with bank open) or the appropriate container.
    For spells - Target your spellbook