Frequency of Large BODs

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by dickieredfeather, Nov 26, 2014.

1. dickieredfeather

dickieredfeather New Member

I seem to be offered a large BOD half the time i say order status. I am new to tailoring so it isn't a large sample but out of ten BODs i have recieved Five have been Large BODs and 3 have been bone armor small BODs.

Does turning in a small BOD automatically give you a Large BOD or is it just coincidence that I have recieved so many? Having trouble filling any of the Large BODs since I'm not receiving many small BODs and the small ones i am receiving are for Bone armor.

Only one more question to add on to this. Does selling a specific item cause you to receive a BOD of the type of item sold?
  2. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Your BOD luck is average. All coincidence on what the tailor offers you. I have had runs where I've received three spined BODs in a row. If I receive a good one I always have BOD flips in my pack to see if my luck will continue. Most that are serious about BODs have three tailors/smiths so they can get as many BODs as possible otherwise you'll have a really difficult time completing any large BODs (presuming your starting out from scratch). If your like myself and have little gaming time, I would suggest farming enough gold to possibly buy the next tailor BOD collection up for auction. You could also look for people selling in bulk BODs that you could flip. Don't flip your decent stuff (hold onto any footwear BODs) trying to get better. Smithy BOD game is even better! I flip all my junk BODs even bone and studded, I can only log in once a day. Another good idea is trading BODs, some list what they have and want in the forums.
  3. dickieredfeather

dickieredfeather New Member

Thanks that answers all my questions. I just might do up another tailor or two since they are so cheap to pump out.
  4. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff