Friday Fight Night at Grimoire! (7/26/13)

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Liberation, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Liberation

Liberation Well-Known Member

Friday Fight Night at Grimoire

Friday Fight Night is a weekly PvP tournament hosted by players at the player-run city of Grimoire Ruins. Registration begins every Friday at 10pm CST (8pm PST, 11pm EST). Gates will be provided from West Britain Bank and Bucs Den during registration (gods willing). Registration lasts one hour, ending at 11pm CST sharp!

[​IMG]

This week's tournament is sponsored by Citizens of Stormhold!

In an effort to balance out the repressively structured rule-set that we used last week with our 5x tournament, this week's fight will be pure chaos; A Gladatorial Pit Fight!. We will ask all combatants to show up naked and with nothing on their person or in their backpack. You will have to scratch and claw your way to victory, this week.

This week's tournament will be:
    • Show up naked..
    • ????!?!??
    • Profit!

The last person standing will take home 50k and a unique statuette documenting her victory.

If you act like an ass we will ban you. Non-sanctioned and non-consensual fighting anywhere in the city of Grimoire will get you banned from the tower and from future events. If you have a complaint about the event staff's educate, you can suck it.

We are accepting donations to lessen the financial burden on our members. If you provide a donation, you will be listed as a sponsor in this post and given thanks to during the tournament for your service to the community. PM me on the forums or contact me via IRC if you are interested in donating to this week's pool.
  2. Liberation

Liberation Well-Known Member

BONEHEAD wins!

Special thanks to Lassiter for providing trophies, Citizens of Stormhold for sponsoring, and Upgrayyedd for taking admission in my stead.