fullscreen issue....

Discussion in 'Server & Client Support' started by The Watch, Dec 8, 2014.

1. The Watch

The Watch Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I am trying to get my gameplay window to go full screen mode. I tried the Alt+Enter method to get it full screen, and all that happened was my window frame disappeared. I have tried every possible resolution setting I can on both my monitor and my gameplay window, and nothing works. No matter what I try, I always have the little black border around the gameplay, and I hate that.... Anyone know how I can get it off? Is there some trick I'm not trying?

I just got a new PC with windows 8.1..... might that be an issue?

Thanks for the help.
  2. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

Ah I know what you're issue is! Aside from the constant flicker you'll never get rid of when you use razor...

There are two settings in the alt-o menu for resolution. Set them both to the same setting. can't be high than 800x600 so it's either 640x480 or that.

Also you'll never get rid of the constant flicker when you use razor fullscreen. It's impossible I've tried EVERYTHING.
  3. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

Have you tried changing your personalized settings to 'Windows Classic' mode?

This basically changes all your desktop themes to Windows XP themes and might fix some of the issue?

(I hope Wodan doesn't see this post. He'll accuse me of proselytizing the use of ancient technology)
    Vlar likes this.