Fund a newbie - Anyone need boards?

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Balthazaar, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Balthazaar

Balthazaar New Member

Hi all,

Apologies if rambling query posts aren't what's supposed to be here, but the idea is to find a customer / sell at the core of it.

Will try not to ramble too much but essentially I'm new to the shard - not played since 2003 and looking to roleplay a pair of chars working their way up from nothing (quite fitting as...I have nothing :) ) with the "end" goal being to own a Yew Villa paid for by my own work (as opposed to donation etc)

Anyway - I'm guessing the best way to earn some newbie money, maybe even pay for a villa deed, would be to sell raw materials to wealthy folk!

So if anyone can assist with some advice or is interested in me gathering X amount of boards for them to buy

- What's the best way to communicate? Discord?
    - What's the rough quantity people would be interested in minimum? 5k?
    - What's the approximate price per board (and is it a relatively valuable commodity? assume mining is more lucrative but doesn't fit my RP yet!)

Thanks for your time and apologies again if this should be posted in the more general forums
    Orion GM BD and Virdan like this.
  2. Labeler

Labeler Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

i dont need boards, but welcome,

discord is kinda the place to be for the quick chats. https://discord.gg/9JtUTdP

hit me up on discord if u want.
    Virdan likes this.