Game magically broken?

Discussion in 'Server & Client Support' started by Yagyu, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Yagyu

Yagyu New Member

So I have been playing UO for like 3 years and haven't had a single problem...I downloaded the UOR client yesterday, 0 problem...logged on all 3 accounts, played and macroed for 10+ hours without a single problem. Then I come back 4 hours later, and my game is totally unplayable...I log in to all 3 accounts, and it either crashes, or loads a character with no clothes or hair and then crashes no matter what I do...again, I have tried maybe 5 servers over 3-4 years and never had a problem...this is beyond annoying, and I can't find a single thing on the web of what could be happening. Anything I can do? How could it magically happen in a few hours when I didn't reboot computer or change anything? Really about ready to give up on UO at this point, anyone have a suggestion?
  2. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Hello. This is normally caused by Razor being set on Auto Detect and it attaches to the wrong client for your UOR characters.

http://www.uorenaissance.com/connecting

Check your razor screen and make sure it looks like this.

[​IMG]

If you see something different hop in our IRC chat room and contact me (Telamon) and I can help you figure it out.
    Yagyu likes this.
  3. Yagyu

Yagyu New Member

Worked like a charm, thanks much.