GOODBYE TO THE MUSICIAN

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Ron Jeremy, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Ron Jeremy

Ron Jeremy Well-Known Member

The chronicle of this players origin is somewhat shrouded in mystery, but rumor has it he was born of a virgin bitch Balron from which said birth caused a great maternal death. At birth it was said the he did not cry, but instead uttered the words "All kill" This was only the beginning to what was a long UO career.

One day on another server far far away (I'll let you guess what one) I was at Vesper bank and happened to come across this fellow by the name of Tumble that was gearing up to fight the disgusting scum that had taken hold in far depths of level 4 deceit. Seeing an opportunity to seize some adventure I asked kindly if I could come along, he excitedly said yes! Soon enough a few more players showed up, one of which was The Musician. While in the scowling disgusting depths of Deceit we found the scum name "A Lich Lord" after some time of battling these foes it appeared they had phoned a friend as the doors above the room opened and in flooded many murderous villains following some leader named "Vega". The fight didn't last long I barely survived to come back and resurrect my new found friends. This was the start of a many year long friendship that would transpire from one server to another.

After some time of playing together the discussion arose of how our current server was dying like planet Krypton. The guild decided it would be a good time to move on to a better world, I was the only hold out and for months I did not speak or see any of my friends. In time their homes fell to waste as the server declined even more, finally missing my crew the pain was too great and I moved to make the change.

After a few days in my new found land I ran across The Musician and was greeted excitedly! It appeared he had been doing quite well, riding a black mare and wearing some fancy clothing that was so bright it burned my retinas. I was instantly welcomed back and immediately setup with a few resources and a home to train!

After training was done I was invited to meet the rest of the crew they had combined with. We all instantly hit it off and went out seeking adventure! But Musician had other plans, he had exploited his taming power 3 fold and introduced me to the term "Triple box" This is when I saw the haunting drive he had for maximizing pixel wealth! Musician was one of the hardest grinders only to be compared to the likes of @amfeKk and Vella of UOR.

After some time his interest widened into the field of PVP which included the likes of Factions, Order Chaos, Capture The Flag and 1v1 / 2v2 tournaments. It took some time but the group and I were finally able to bring him to the likes of the dark side and he created his first PK. We had great runs victorious runs netting untold amounts of gold. After we had secured our loots we had taken murderously from out victims we would be sitting in our house reminiscing over our new found riches when someone would say "where's Music?" Finally someone caught him red handed, he was out finding the players we had recently deprived of their riches and he was giving them untold amounts of plat! We all had great laughs and good times over this.

In writing a timeline of my interactions with this player it makes me aware of how much I really am going to miss him. I have compiled a short picture collage from a few of the pictures I have accessible that some of you knowing him might enjoy. For those of you that knew him well, could I hear one more "I'm dyyyyyyyiiinnnggg boys, I'm dyyyyyyyiiinnnggg!"

@The Musician you will be missed!
    RIP MUSIC.JPG
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
    Iago, amfeKk, scuba and 12 others like this.
  2. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    Ron Jeremy likes this.
  3. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Oh boy, Music is one of the BESTESTEST!!! Always hanging out on triple tamers in Vesper he was the source of much of my wealth back then... well, until he learned the gruesome magic words 'guards'!

He was/is always cool about thieves and did like to joke around and have fun. That is a rare tread. He definitely should return to our Shard. I miss him.
    newme and Ron Jeremy like this.
  4. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

Bye
    newme and Ron Jeremy like this.
  5. Puck

Puck Well-Known Member

Le sadness. "I'm dyin' boys! I'm dyin'! I'm dead."

0.jpg
    Iago, newme, Ron Jeremy and 1 other person like this.
  6. bart simpson

bart simpson Well-Known Member

7. Puck

Puck Well-Known Member

8. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

See you when you get back Murican.
    Gideon Jura and newme like this.
  9. newme

newme Well-Known Member

So sad to see you go. Best to you in all your adventures within other realms.
    scuba and bart simpson like this.
  10. Animal Control

Animal Control Well-Known Member

11. Larloch

Larloch Well-Known Member

Merica.....come back!
  12. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  13. Puck

Puck Well-Known Member

Took a look at the Cupid leaderboard... Worst fear confirmed.
    cupid.JPG
  14. It'sallALark

It'sallALark Well-Known Member

15. Mel

Mel Active Member

16. Larloch

Larloch Well-Known Member

Are we confirmed he did this, or did he get hacked? Seems kinds odd, dude didn't seem like one to just delete chars and shit.
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  17. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member

Right, it is indeed weird. Except when someone REALLY wants to make sure to quit UO. (It still doesn't work.)
    It'sallALark likes this.
  18. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

I enjoyed playing with Music
    He also was a great supporter of the Fishing Tourneys
    Be well my friend
  19. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

He probably just found a girlfriend.

Right @amfeKk ? ;)

@The Musician - "i'm........deeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad"
    Xegugg and Mindless like this.
  20. Azoth

Azoth Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Hey, @The Musician is it true you're leaving? Very sad to hear that, man. You've been a friendly voice since I started. Good luck with all inRL, my friend and get in touch when you return! All best, azoth