Greetings from a returning player

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Tuneful, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Tuneful

Tuneful Well-Known Member

Hello one and all
    Would dearly like to join your guild.I have heard nothing but good things about the guild.I do Enjoy Being helped,but I also enjoy helping others whenever I can.

Mm as title says I used to play the game before(guess almost 20 years ago(and played for about 7 years))Do enjoy this server with its risk/reward...Nice to have to think if you can afford to lose somit...Some things I remember,some things are very new to me.Not got my head around 3 accounts....Do they all run at same time?(do you have 3 separate Razor boxes...lol don't even know how to make another account)
    I don't really want a 2nd and 3rd accounts,but think need to for this platinum thing?

Mmm my memeory for names is terrible...Even if I have met you in game I never remember..So a big apology in advance for this..

Anyway enough of that.
    I look forward to chatting in game with some of you soon!
  2. Kirby

Kirby Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hello there! Thanks for your interest in Project Sanctuary. Unfortunately, our guild's recruitment is temporarily suspended. You are more than welcome to join us in the #PS irc channel, and/or join us on hunts, though. :D

The 3 account thing is awesome, but once you're used to it, you won't believe you ever did it any other way! Each UO client that is open gets its own razor. You make your second and 3rd account the same way you made your 1st one! Just put an account name and password to start the process.

I am using all 3 accounts as we speak. Two are casting at the resist session, and one is training some pets.
  3. Tuneful

Ahh thanks for he reply
    Yeah I am in no hurry so whenever you do start recruiting into the guild again is fine..

Mmmm ok well the 3 accounts sounds to easy to me..Let me try in a few days,i am sure I will bugger it up...

Am I right in thinking the 3 accounts then is linked to getting more Platinum coins?(somit about players being logged in thru the month?)
  4. Dr Satan

Dr Satan Well-Known Member

Hey @Tuneful, we have met on irc. Welcome back to the ultima universe.

Make sure to do the first steps in this guide to greatly improve stability and performance if you haven't already: http://uorforum.com/threads/troubleshooting-razor-client-problems.3960/

The disable smart cpu usage, admin and compat modes are very important. Helps a ton with 3 clients but also helps a lot in single client. Just the first post in that thread should be all you need to follow.
  5. Tuneful

Ahh hello m8,indeed we have met in IRC and ingame.thanks again for helping me GM prov..Struggling a bit with discord,struggling to get it to 44(think you mentioned that's a good time to start in a discord house)

Mmm will check that link out...I am definatly not computer savvy,so hope is easy enough!
  6. Crunk Juice

Crunk Juice Well-Known Member

Why is your recruitment suspended?
  7. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

8. Azerothian

Azerothian Well-Known Member

Oops, there is an echo in here!
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  9. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

There is?? :confused:
  10. Azerothian

Yes. I linked the same thing about recruitment being stopped as you did at about the time you were doing so and then edited my post to talk about an echo instead. Never mind. I think you had to be in my head for it to make sense.

But now somehow the subthread where I talk about echoes has migrated to a totally different post so I look even more stupid. Yay. Huge apologies.
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    Pekka likes this.
  11. Tuneful

Way to hijack a thread m8,you and them damn echoes!!
  12. Azerothian

At the risk of being told to stop saying sorry so much by my guildies, I refer you to my apology upthread and also point to my disabilities, listed and linked in my sig. I also repeat my huge apologies.
  13. Tuneful

Ahh well you never have to apologise to me.I was just teasing you My friend...
    Thanks for the reply tho