Guardkilled while macroing anybody know what happened?

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Eisensaft, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Eisensaft

Eisensaft New Member

Hi i was just macroing magery with my my mage and a healer.

Now i come back and see both of my chars are dead, but i don t know the reason. I could read in the journal that i was attacked by the guards and they claim i am criminal. Thats why the healer wouldn t resurrect me at first. But then a little time later they did.

The only possibility that comes to my mind is that while i was targeting myself with ebolt some guard stepped on my tile and was hit. and because the other char was healing this criminal he was a criminal too.

Or is there another explanation?
  2. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

The only time I've seen this happen is where razor lags due to an internet issue of some sort or a lack of delay in the macro. The macro will get "target lagged", so if you are casting ebolt on yourself and evaluating your healer for eval gain, if lag hits at the right moment its possible that your ebolt would target your healer and not yourself. In which case the guards would take you out as an aggressor since your healer was calling for guards??

Simple thing to try however, put both guys in the same guild, see if the problems persist.