Guild Conduct

Discussion in 'Knights of Sosaria [KoS]' started by Lightshade, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Referencing Guild Rules posted March 13, 2014...

This is just to serve as a reminder that we are trying to be the good guys. To that end, we need to stand up for others, even if they are not in our guild, and we certainly need to stand up for our own guild members. This is not meant to be an attack on anyone. It was just recently brought to my attention that we need to practice on this. There was a lot of confusion about what we should do and when. A lot of it will need to be remedied by some PvP training and steps are now in motion to fix that end of things. :D

Simply put, if someone in the guild needs help, you are expected to help them and stick up for them immediately. You can figure out the details later. KoS does not expect suicide missions and sometimes the best help is to recall out and get a gate going back to the spot to rez your friends. Sometimes the numbers are too high and you simply cannot win. Its understandable.

Aside from overwhelming odds, though, you are expected to stand up for what is right. That does involve putting yourself on the line. That does involve risking things. Sometimes its best to go grab an alt, even. Regardless of anything, though, you are expected to do something.

What is not okay is sitting there and watching because you don't want to risk anything at all. That's simply not what KoS is about. We stick up for each other, our allies, and innocent people in general. KoS would rather see lemmings off a cliff than inaction. :p

We are the valiant knights. Please don't forget that. ;)

You will die and lose items all the time keeping up the good fight. Its just part of this great game. Don't sweat it.

Take care, folks!

~ L / S
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    One, crazydaze and Valrick like this.
  2. Valrick

Valrick Well-Known Member

rude.

i'm already working to help out in this
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    Lightshade likes this.
  3. crazydaze

crazydaze Well-Known Member

Yea...! Y'all need to come help me when I die! You heard what Lightshade said!!
    Lightshade and Valrick like this.
  4. Valrick

/quit job

Obtained new full time job
    Lightshade likes this.
  5. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member

There are exceptions to everything...
    crazydaze and Valrick like this.
  6. crazydaze

crazydaze Well-Known Member

*pouts*
  7. Valrick

For everyone who was not at the fun test server pvp fun held sunday:

Even CrazyDaze and I have a lot to learn. You guys are not the minority when it comes to this. It was an hour or two long and i refreshed myself on a lot of core fundamentals that are win/lose important. I personally didn't WANT to go pvp, because i suck so bad at it, but i didn't wanted to let my dudebro farming buddy down. After a few deaths it turned into a lot of fun, laughing, and rezzing. We gave each other criticism and we learned from out mistakes and moved on!

If anyone wants to do this we can most likely get at least 4 people to do some more! It's really fun and making a character takes 2-3 minutes tops!