Guild Farming Policy and Process

Discussion in 'Adventure Time [A^T]' started by Blaise, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

As a general rule, I am not a big fan of rules. However, I feel with the number of players in the guild, and in respect of those not in the guild, that I make this clear. We have a lot of members and farming hot spots can get easily overwhelmed by such a group.

There are several places to farm good gold here. We do not need to farm them all and we most certainly need to allow others to have their time as well. I'm not saying jump from your seat to offer up the farm to the first passerby, but at least talk to them and let them know how long you've been there, how long you might be there, etc. If we're holding down five spawns for 6 hours, that's totally fucked up. As a guild, we can consolidate. Sure, our individual take may decrease but safety in numbers has it's cost and respect for others has it's rewards.
    Ping guild chat and see if you can jump in with another party. If we really are holding up spawns, we will be there to respond.

That being said, we will not tolerate harassment for spawn control. If you choose to harass, grief or murder us, expect no consideration for sharing. If you can ask politely or have an adult discussion about it, let's have it. If you choose to stray from the virtues, consider your perils carefully.

If you have a grievance to voice, regarding any member of Adventure Time, Society of Traders or Faction Time, please contact me, Ariadne or Les Claypool with relevant details regarding problems encountered. We are a good group of people and I would happily remove anyone besmirching our good name, as I'm sure my fellow leadership agree.

Stay active in IRC and Vent and let's be the samaritans this shard needs to usher it to greatness.
  2. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

And BYOB!
  3. LesClaypool

LesClaypool Renaissance Volunteers
    Renaissance Volunteers

sweet sig blaise
  4. htennek001

htennek001 New Member

Word. BYOB? More like bring your own Crown Royal handle, k thanks.
  5. Cherie

Cherie Active Member

Nice King Blaise!