GUILD MEETING: Attendance Required! 2-17-2013

Discussion in 'Adventure Time [A^T]' started by Blaise, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hail All Adventurers, or those seeking to come on board with Adventure Time.
    I am calling a guild meeting for the date of February the 17th of 2013 at approximately 12:00 Noon, Shard Time (10am Pacific/1pm Eastern).
    The Guild Meeting will take place in the Guild Hall, if that weren't obvious enough.

Attendance at this meeting is absolutely required. If you cannot attend, you MUST PM me or post in this thread to confirm your desire to continue membership in the guild. Anyone not in attendance, and not noted as unable to attend, will be removed from the guild stone. I will be purging any character not listed in the Roll Call Thread, in order to clean up the stone and keep our numbers accurate.
    If you have characters in Society of Traders or Faction Time, or wish to place them there, please indicate that in your post in the aforementioned Roll Call Thread.

There are a few important topics to cover and as such, I encourage all members of the guild to take part in the conversation and share their thoughts or concerns.
    If there is anything you would like to pose as a topic of discussion for the meeting, please indicate such in a post in this thread.
    Attendance notices, or inability to attend notices can be posted in here in lieu of a Private Message.

If you are interested in getting involved with Adventure Time, this meeting is open to Non-Members, providing they remain civil and do not interfere with the meeting procedings.
  2. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

Will need the usual smoke related reminder night before and perhaps day of and I will do my utmost to make it :D

Thanks bud ;)
  3. Eldon

Eldon New Member

Hey Blaise I would like to throw my hat in with you lot so if you don't mind I think I will attend this meeting. I'd like to get to know some of your guild mates.
  4. Legholaz

Legholaz New Member

I might not be there, I'll probably be in me gf's house :(
  5. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Real Life always takes priority over UO. As long as folks let me know they won't be there, or if they're recent enough adds, they won't be removed from the guild stone. :)
  6. Dallin

Dallin New Member

I can't PM yet, but I won't be at home when this meeting is happening. :( I want to be there though
  7. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

I meant PM through the forums. Bummer you can't make it.

RL always comes first. No worries and I see the intent is there. :)
  8. DarkWing

DarkWing Senior Counselor
    Senior Counselor

Gotta go help a buddy pick up his new Pool Table at 7:30 am ... doesn't look like i will be able to make it!