Guild Member Availability and Events

Discussion in 'Adventure Time [A^T]' started by Kraven, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Kraven

Kraven New Member

So I'm just looking to gauge guildies' timezones and their playing times. I myself live in Massachusetts, so its EST for me. I only work mornings, training, this next week but after that, not sure what my work schedule will be.

Also, if anyone has any ideas for group events, please post them up. I should have a bunch of tmaps we can do, as well as a Green AMIB. We can always do dungeons, and I myself would like to do champs at some point, but I'm terribly inexperienced there. :p
  2. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Nice post Kraven, much appreciated. A lot of folks have been super busy in RL lately with very little game time. Personally I'm on the west coast, Pacific Time and generally have windows of gaming time on Sundays and Mondays, which are my normal days off. I occasionally get a few hours in on weekday evenings, but I'm also married with two kids so it's not as often as I'd like. :)

As always, try to rally up in IRC, and hopefully once Guild Chat Hue gets fixed perhaps more will use that to stay in touch. I also have some AMIBs and a ton of TMaps we can do for fun. I do love a good dungeon crawl or group hunt also. :)
  3. Punt

Punt Well-Known Member

I'm EST time as well and am on most weeknights from ~7:30 to ~10 and around~8 to whenever on the weekend. I'm pretty much up for whatever while I'm on. I've always got tmaps coming in and Have the capability to do up to level 6.
  4. Aegis

Aegis Member

I'm on UK time, so a bit of a pain to be on at same time as you (specially you on the west coast); I do play intermittently, mostly when the wife is away on business trip :) Then I'm in IRC chat, and have loads of T-maps + T-hunter and other PvE chars to do crawls/champs/whatever :)
  5. Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade New Member

6. Kraven

Kraven New Member

Alright so I'm free this Sunday if people want to give a go on that Green AMIB. I can do any time really, but I will suggest around 6pm EST. We can do dungeon crawl before or after, and the more the merrier :p.
  7. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

6-9:30pm EST from work and that time is dwindling.

Its getting busier with school and studying for the LSAT but I can definitely make myself available for a guild even. Just need a PM reminder :D