Hail all and welcome!

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Blaise, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

This be the place for tales of merriment, adventure, trials and tribulations. Here we can share with each other the savory stories of our experiences in the lands of Britannia and beyond!
    As such, I'll start things off with a short recollection of a brief foray into dungeon crawling.

I, Blaise, the Grandmaster Fencer and red blooded Adventurer of the guild Adventure Time, had a grand time most recently hunting with a small party consisting of myself and my good brother Pikka. We routed the slimes, rats, snakes, ettins and earth elementals from the depths of the dungeon Despise. Early in our campaign the battle was just right but soon we felt the need for more. We plunged deeper into the depths and soon found our better. The ogre lords were far more powerful than expected though. After being bloodied all around the pond, we were forced to beat a hasty retreat. Fortunately we had the good sense to mark a rune for a return someday, once we've had a bit more training.......or perhaps with a larger party!

-Blaise
  2. Gharik

Gharik Active Member

I believvve.... you forrrgot to mentionnn... The undead cominnnng to yourrr ressscue... flessshing...
  3. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

Looking forward to many great Adventure Time(s)!

Cheers