Hail and Well Met!! *Laughs* -New to server-

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Loxness, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Loxness

Loxness Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber
    UO:R Donor

Before anything, if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it!!

Hello there UOR! Name is Lox. Formerly (And currently, sort of) of Chesapeake!!

In a past life, I was a long standing member of Ultima Online. A man of many shards such as Chesapeake, Great Lakes, Lake Superior, Catskills... And more. A mage by trade, A pvper at heart. I have been casted into this new "Shard" of Sosaria with a wealth of knowledge but a weakened and frail body, a foggy memory of the old lands & their governing rules, and a bank account as empty as my stomach!!

The good news is... it seems as though some of my past guildmates have been sent here with me. Some of their names include Broli, Necro, Amitlu, and, a very skeptical Army.

Although unsure how we arrived here, we have been presented with quite a challenge, it seems. Previously ruling over the lands of Felucca across serveral different "Shards" in the past, this seems to be yet another challenge for "The Fallen Legacy", also known as UHOH.

Armed with nothing more than past knowledge and a rather large novel known as "The Compendium" upon arrival, the journey begins for these brave mages and warriors.

Will they ever live up to their previous stature? Will they meet new friends along the way? Maybe meet old friends who have been casted here as well? Or perhaps old enemies? Will they make more enemies? How did the warriors of UHOH even get here? Punishment? Greed? A bad gate travel spell by Necro? A GM mad at Broli for beating him in poker? A hole in "The Roof" that we fell through? Only time will tell. Whatever the reason, perhaps, it is Destiny...

- Lox, One of the Founding Members of The Fallen Legacy [UHOH]
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  2. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

Cordelia Black and Loxness like this.
  3. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

Anyone who emotes on their first post is fine by me. Welcome to UOR!
  4. Bayara

Bayara Well-Known Member

Great post Lox!
    Hope to see you around the landscape.
    Expect Jupiter to comment shortly!
    ::leaves a trail of Balron droppings for the old man to follow::
    Loxness and Cordelia Black like this.
  5. Cordelia Black

Cordelia Black Well-Known Member

@Loxness

Welcome! Finally another Cheese peak player! (Chesapeake) :D

Hardy Blackrock in 99-2001 same name on great lakes and lake superior for the same time period. Lumberjack warrior. I GMd lumberjacking manually three times :(

Here,have some fitness quotes superimposed over liqour ads to give you the motivation to get through the first tough week or two on a new shard.
    This is the greatest shard i have ever played,and ive played many including OSI ,the original,and the community here and how it all works,the mechanics and rules..
    overall this is the closest ive come to how i felt when i first put in the ultima online CD and yelled when anyone picked up the phone and cut my connection haha. :)

11755699_1164752186875297_8782617996879278275_n.jpg

If ya need a LARGE house for a group of people to train/live in rent free, PM me :) ill co-own the lot of ya.
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    Loxness likes this.
  6. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member

Welcome to your final destination! If I happen to get into possession of some of your goods at some time in the future, it's not stolen, it's just borrowed! :eek:
    Cordelia Black and diran like this.
  7. ReZon

ReZon Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard - glad to have you all here!
  8. Tpain

Tpain Active Member

Welcome, Youve come to a wonderful place.

Great Avatar!
  9. Alex Caember

Alex Caember Well-Known Member

Welcome Lox and friends! Should you find yourselves in need of equipment of higher quality than the local town provisioners can provide, do not hesitate to contact me! The Great Council will happily part with pieces from its armory to help new adventurers in the land. Should you need some advice or information, that can be had, too.

Again, welcome!
    Cordelia Black likes this.
  10. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member

11. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member

Welcome to UOR! Liking the pvper at heart part. If you guys need any sort of help getting started UOR IRC me. PvP scene has been really active past few months. With even a small group it won't take you long getting setup. Artex in IRC
    Cordelia Black likes this.
  12. Cordelia Black

our very own Robbing Hood! Hurrah! :D
  13. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

*A raven cries as it flies over the crossroads where Jupiter's messenger delivers a message to the fallen*

Your timing is impeccable and you are joining in during a fine time of rejuvenated activity.

While I expect the premise of your history to be naturally troublesome for the Village of Paws, I welcome you to the community.

You will find my persona in game and on forums deliberately a bit different. A necessity in these times of strained shard ppulations.

Feel free to PM me with any questions of lore. Ill provide what information I can.

Make sure you fill u the Salty Dog Tavern with tales of your exploits.

*the messenger walks away casting frequent and wary glances over his shoulder*
    Cordelia Black and Tpain like this.
  14. Cordelia Black

I figured it out. You are called jupiter because your charisma and charm have the same pull as the massive gravity of jupiter the planet!
    Im learning more and more about you, crooked but kind wizard. For example, why slay a balron with a shepherds crook?
    You never do anything without reason..i will figure you out one day,ancient one. Untill then, i merely tip my hat and bow before you and admit that i was wrong, your back may be crooked but your mind is sharp,and your heart filled with kindness. *awkwardly makes a hasty exit through a tunnel*
  15. Mykos

Mykos Well-Known Member

You will find many well wishers here and I will add mine as well. Welcome to UOR!!! It is a glorious land and look forward to having your group part of the community. You will not be short for help, just ask away. I can be found on IRC at various times.
  16. Loxness

Loxness Active Member