Hardmode Hunt 3

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Lord Krake, May 25, 2015.

1. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hello Project Sanctuary and UOR communty. Here is the next Hardmode Hunt we have planned.
    Anyone who "likes" this post will also be invited to come along, under the expectation that you are respectful of the rules and are intending on promoting good will within the group.
    Thursday, May 28th @ 630pm central time

New details for this one!
    Per usual this will be a tough(ish) 'gather your gear as we progress' type event, BUT tamers are now encouraged to participate with their talents! HOWEVER, tamers will follow the rules of "gather your tames while we progress", so not tames to start and you can only tame what we meet in the wilds.

What this is: We will meet up at a specified city with NO GEAR and NO MOUNTS. I will then give everyone who is coming along a mere 250 gold.
    You then go buy TOWN GEAR only, nothing from player vendors, and no mounts. When we are outfitted we will gate over to the guild house, and then from there to a dungeon.

We will run the entire dungeon, or at least as much as we are able to, killing everything we see and collecting better gear as we advance.

I will have a character hidden in the last section of the dungeon somewhere, and if we get to there and you find him (reveal/tracking), we will all get trophies.

This is FUN because it will test our micromanaging and survival skills, as well as our combat techniques and how well we work as a unit.

I will very likely invite others from the community if I see we simply dont have enough PS members to make it worth trying.

So, if you can, please plan for this hunt and start getting pumped up!

~Krake
    Ren, Ahirman, Oni Neaufire and 6 others like this.
  2. Cordelia Black

Cordelia Black Well-Known Member

Basically my signature describes quite well how i feel about this. Count me in! Going to be 2.30 AM for me when it starts but as it happens i get off work at 1AM(start at 5pm), so likely i wont even get up untill between 1 and 3pm,so ill be pumped and well rested despite the late hour. Playing with mainly americans as a northern european it helps to have this kind of work schedule! ;P
    ReZon likes this.
  3. Heretic

Heretic Well-Known Member

This is fantastic. Unfortunately I will be at work as it'll be 4:30pm for me.
    Would you please consider another edition in a different time? That would be great!
  4. Swizzlesticks

Swizzlesticks Active Member

I wont be able to attend this hunt but hope to attend one of these in the future if non guildees are allowed. This sounds extremely fun!
  5. Lord Krake

Bump.

And yes, thank you for the feedback.

I will plan the next one for a weekend day at a time that is more conducive for everyone to attend.

And like the post says, if you just "like" the announcement, I will consider that a request to come along with us, and you will thusly be invited!
  6. Dr Satan

Dr Satan Well-Known Member

I am not certain I can make it but count me in. This sounds fun :D
  7. Oni Neaufire

Oni Neaufire Well-Known Member

There is a story in this.
    *Readies her newbe pen*
    I would love to come, Krake.
  8. Lord Krake

Bump!

Today!

Remember, if you Like the original post, you will be invited ! If you IRC name is different than you forum name, please let me know.

See you all this evening.
  9. Cordelia Black

If you happen to come online with time to spare Krake,before the hardmode hunt, i can show the runebooks that might be interesting that i have so far. I also now have an order for all level 3 and 4 dungeon chests but it will likely not arrive in time for tonight. And transfer the gear you wanted for pvp training and such.

also wanted to ask how the housing space is looking around the new guild house. If i empty and demolish my vesper house i could likely afford a log cabin wich ive ALWAYS wanted to have,but of course that takes up quite a bit more space than a small house. And bonus,i would love to live in the guild area,sort of turning it into a guild city basically just by many of us having houses there.

This is all subject to wether you have the available time, for tonight im most excited about the hardmode hunt obviously,having never tried it! :)
  10. Lord Krake

Last bump.

1 Hour.

Join #PS if you wanna come along!
  11. Cordelia Black

Thank you for an awesome adventure and experience,krake of course for creating the event and everyone else for being there. First time for me and first time in that dungeon since 99-2000. Keza,youre a beast to partner with. That healing was bang on the mark.
    For me,events like this and making your own content is what makes UO so dear to me,but its only been possible thanks to PS.

Hope you all had just as much fun as i did! See ya ingame and,later,see ya next hardmode hunt. Naked ,250gp,level 6 treasure chests?! :D