HateCrime's Bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by HateCrime, Jun 26, 2012.

1. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

- casting poison with GM poisoning only does regular poison. Poison field also does not scale to DP.

- In certain forums, such as renaissance discussion, when creating a thread you can select the buying/selling symbols for the title. This should be a Trade thread only feature.

- If you die with magic reflect on, the buff icon disappears upon rezing, however the reflect spell is still in effect.

- You can purchase/sell to NPC vendors through walls (from the outside of a building)

- Tested detect hidden on a stack of 20 trapped boxes, skillgain did not speed up. Also while using detect hidden (im up to 95.3) i have not seen it show a single trap on any box

- I created a keyring and added about 20 keys to boxes. The keyring does nothing when dbl clicked.

- I created a trapped container, the trap is not armed until the container is locked, but even when unlocked if you chop the box you die. Is this incorrect?

- Ingots sell from vendors for 5gp per, and boards sell for 3gp per. I think this should be changed for the live shard launch, or it will automatically lower the worthiness of miners/smith.

- Region definitions are missing for about half of the locations when you mark a rune.

- You can currently meditate with an item on your cursor. For example: a pile of gold. Im not sure if this should be changed?

- You can currently open a runebook in your bank, close your bank, go anywhere in the game and still use the book that was left open on your screen. For example: you have a secure castle and don't want to carry a rune, you leave the rune in your runebook in the bank, leave the runebook open, close your bank and go pvp. When your ready to go home you recall off the open book, even though you should no longer have access to it.

- When transfering an animal (in this case a pack mule) you always get the message "that would be a silly thing to do" The transfer works, but Im unsure as to why this message is being displayed.

- If you leave a blade spirit/summon in a dungeon and it attacks somebody while your in guardzone you will get guardwacked, this shouldnt happen as the NPC's didnt witness the crime, just you turning grey.

- with GM tinkering you have to lock a chest in order for a trap to be activated, it is unactivated when you unlock it... Pretty uselss. Im hoping to see this work the same way as uosa

- You can currently create bola balls through tinkering

- Summons will make you grey, even when they attack a guildmate of yours.

- blade spirits currently leave corpses behind when they die. Do we want it that way? I havent had a chance to test out other summonable creatures.

- Currently when you ask a vendor to train/teach you they give you 3 skills to choose from, even if they have more than that available to train. It should show all of the skills available.

- When you withdraw gold from your bank, the gold doesn't stack with any gold already in your backpack.

- Not sure if this really matters at all, or effects any other area of the game. When using kindling there is essentially ZERO delay. I can go through 100 kindling in about 10 seconds or less.

- Not really a bug, but I do recall Moonglow having an animal tamer. The tamer was always located outside of the inn. (only in trammel?)

- When you kill mobs with another person the gold automatically splits into 2 piles, sometimes there is a third VERY SMALL pile. The same seems to happen with regs on a mob.

- Evil Mages are currently attired incorrectly?

- Evil mage lords only drop around 145ish gold, this should be much higher.

- It seems like you do not gain resist from monsters, only players? Has anybody else experienced this?
    CORRECTION: I just gained resist from a lich, however the chance of gaining resist from mobs is very low

- Should mobs who are peacemaked show so above their head?

- Liches do not drop magic wands

- Guild/Alliance/Party chat should be disabled from being recognized as a system message in razor. This will prevent people from having their alt character running a gate macro when they say something such as "help" to get them out of a dungeon.
  2. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

3. Brymstone

Brymstone Well-Known Member

I know that blade spirits would disappear only when dispelled and when the time of the summons had elapsed, but they would leave a corpse and decay as any other corpse if they were killed.
  4. Rave

Rave New Member

I dont think you could ever shoot arrows while running. You always needed to stop to shoot mostly because heavy xbows can do ridiculous damage.