Have 4 houses I'm letting collapse (with maybe 30 million gold worth of stuff inside)

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Lumbo, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Lumbo

Lumbo Active Member

Time for a long break. Have barely been able to play the last year and I'm still kind of burnt out anyway. Anyway, decided to have some fun and put everything I own into 4 houses I just refreshed for the last time. There are roughly 80 bags/pouches/chests etc etc in these 4 neighboring houses. Inside are maybe 7 million in checks, 400 platinum, 800 holiday coin, maybe 30 statues, my axe collection (50 vanq axes, 20 silver axes of force or better, another 50 slayer axes of force or better including a few vanqs), one trash bag of fort armor (ha sorry to whoever snags that one, don't grab the purple bag unless you want armor), think there is a power/repond axe, a few other repond axes, a few non-axe vanq slayers, treasure maps, bunch of house deeds I found, etc etc etc. The houses are all in the same neighborhood but spread out enough that I'm hoping one guild won't be able to patrol it all and kill everyone. Should be enough space to let multiple people grab a bag or 2. Can someone please post when these houses will fall if they were refreshed for the last time just a minute ago? Would be helpful for the newbies and I'm not sure off the top of my head.

Anyway, houses are just above the Yew moongate. There is a 4th house that didn't show up on the map but it's a sandstone villa just west of where I'm at in the pic. The houses are the small one I'm standing next to, the log cabin to the north, and the small tower to the south (and then the sandstone). All locked up, all loaded with stuff. When they fall feel free to grab what you can and enjoy. There's also a small right by Cove graveyard that I'm going to let fall. Has some stuff inside but nothing that cool. Anyway, enjoy yall!

dgdfgdf.png
  2. Yehoshua

Yehoshua New Member

You wanna have a fresh start when you come back?
    :confused:
    Lumbo likes this.
  3. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

You could just round up some noobs in Ocllo and gate them to the house and just drop it, otherwise it will be fought amongst the competing idoc groups.
    One, Rheanon, Holden and 5 others like this.
  4. Vishakt

Vishakt Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

De urkz tayk doughnayshunz. :D

Enjoy your break.
    eherruh and Lumbo like this.
  5. Tuneful

Tuneful Well-Known Member

Nice idea
    Should result in somit crazy!
    Lumbo likes this.
  6. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

server IDOCS are the best IDOCS

It's the most fun UO I've ever had here. I hope it evolves into that.... at your expense, which I am sorry for but understand.
    G'luck
    One, PaddyOBrien, Lumbo and 1 other person like this.
  7. Lumbo

Lumbo Active Member

Eh might be more fun that way.
  8. Lumbo

Lumbo Active Member

Wondering if that is what is going to happen. Hmm. Will have to think on it.
    NCCML likes this.
  9. Lumbo

Lumbo Active Member

The hope is that the houses are spread out enough that it won't be as easy for the IDOC guilds to monitor all of it without missing some.
  10. Rheanon

Rheanon Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

The IDOC guilds will figure out a way to be there at drop time if they know the location. I think Paddy's suggestion is the best course of action if you want to make sure the newbies get the most loot. Otherwise, they will just get pk'd and the IDOC's will get everything. Just my 2 gps. Good luck to you :)
    Hollywood and Mr. Green like this.
  11. Leopold

Leopold Well-Known Member

I know of players who have returned to play years later. I know some people consider the newbie phase the best time, but if you are not one of those players, it might be nice to have resources waiting for you if/when you return. Occasionally I consider whether I really have time at all to play this game considering how much is going on in my personal life, but no matter how busy life gets, I can always log in a couple times a week to run my house refresh macro. And even if that was too much, I'd move everything to the bank and sell/gift my houses to people I like, make sure my account info was up-to-date in my passwords manager and then log out for the "long nap". Actually I'd stay logged in (check like once a month or something) just to get welfare plat :D. Certainly you've made some friends since you've been here. If I had to unload all of my modest wealth, I can think of so many cool players I would give it to, some of which I've never actually even played with!
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  12. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

Ya just pick a time and manually drop them at that time. That way everyone gets the timer. Then you also get to watch the mayhem. If you want to make it safer for newbs, place near a guardzone.
  13. Lumbo

Lumbo Active Member

Okay so after some thought, will be at Occlo bank handing out gift bags to anyone who asks (would prefer to give to newbies as opposed to the already-rich) for the next 15 mins or so. Character name is Ratchet. Just come up and ask. Have about 15 bags on me that I took out of the sandstone villa. If anyone wants the villa just let me know in this thread and first one who asks can have it. One hour from now I'm dropping the log cabin so anyone that wants to try and grab stuff can do so. Haven't figured out what to do with the remaining 2 houses just yet.
    One and Rheanon like this.
  14. Crunk Juice

Crunk Juice Well-Known Member

What is an IDOC?
    One, Rheanon, wylwrk and 1 other person like this.
  15. Lumbo

Lumbo Active Member

All bags are gone from that round, congrats to anyone that got anything good (including the thief that I think snagged a bag). Will drop the house mentioned above in 40 minutes or so.
    Rheanon likes this.
  16. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

Someone video the idoc

Also @Lumbo
    The fish tourneys and resist events accept donations if you are in a giving mood
    Rheanon and Vishakt like this.
  17. Lumbo

Lumbo Active Member

Holy moly not a single red in sight! Was pretty anticlimactic haha... but at least some people got some good stuff.
    One, Rheanon, Zyler and 1 other person like this.
  18. Krampus

Krampus Well-Known Member

Small house dropping too?
  19. NCCML

NCCML Well-Known Member

My wife would like the villa. She doesn't have a forum account, so I am speaking for her.

PM me if it's still available.
  20. Lumbo

Lumbo Active Member

Eh sure will drop it in 5 mins. Wasn't planning on it but it's surrounded by people waiting ha.
    Zyler and One like this.