Healing to Magery

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Willy, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Willy

Willy Well-Known Member

Hey so i made a char for events

100 str 100 dex 25 int
    Animal taming
    Vet
    Lore
    Fencing
    tactics
    anatomy
    healing

Problem is healing myself in the off chance i get hit since i use tames to take damage take a while, and not even being able to recall also sucks lol

Im thinking of adding magery med ans taking out healing My question is whats the best ratio for that 70 magery and 30 med? or 50/50? And also was thinking 90 str 90 dex 45 int?

Another question whats the best way to train magery for this char? limited mana will be a pain but is it worth it? dont wan tto start over bc taming sucks lol Thanks
    One likes this.
  2. Salick

Salick Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I vote 70 mage/ 30 med, with 45 int. You will not have any problem gating pets around with scroll, and will always have mana for the occasional greater heal and magic reflect. The high dex insures that your bandaids are quick enough to not have to rely much on casting heals on pets. From what I’m told, this is the best build for Halloween, and will be transitioning one of my tamers to a dexer for the event as well! Cya out there!
    One, Xavant_BR and Kiryana like this.
  3. Xavant_BR

Xavant_BR Well-Known Member

Some magery will help you to move around with your pets and some greater heals or mini heals would save you from any damage dumps
    One likes this.
  4. Willy

Willy Well-Known Member

Yeah i guess my main question is whats the best way to train magery at this point?
  5. twarf

twarf Well-Known Member

Drop fencing for med to raise magery,. You can GM fencing in like 3 hours hitting another char of yours.
    One and Willy like this.