Hide and Seek and Kill

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by chumbucket, Jun 4, 2017.

1. chumbucket

chumbucket Well-Known Member

I'll be hiding out in a dungeon today. I'll be using all available means to avoid being found and killed, but the person or people who do find and kill me will be awarded with the loot on my body including (but not limited to):
    1. A random trophy
    2. Two plat!
    3. A house deed!
    4. Misc items in including a couple more big ticket items (no million gold ones but nice for just killing a defenseless bard).
    I'll announce on IRC when I am ready and what dungeon I'll be in!
  2. chumbucket

I'm hiding somewhere in Deceit with at least 400k in loot. I won't recall or gate or leave, but I will use all other means to avoid being found and killed. I'll be there until someone gets me.
    snap dragon and wylwrk like this.
  3. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Deceit eh?

How apropos.
    One likes this.
  4. snap dragon

snap dragon Well-Known Member

During the event:

[01:29:33] <chumbucket> IF YOU'RE JUST TUNING IN: I'm in Deceit with at least 400k, maybe 500k, worth of loot.
    [01:29:36] <Riyne> not to chum, snap, random, triggered (kill me) or the rest of you. if an honest person works you in deciet i owe them 400k
    [01:29:43] <chumbucket> Come kill me to get it!
    Jupiter likes this.
  5. chumbucket

Congrats to AlexCCCP on killing me, getting most of the loot, and for getting Riyne 400k when/if Riyne pays up! (And snap's 10 plat she promised contingent on Riyne paying up!)
  6. chumbucket

Some pictures from today's event. (I thought I had more but apparently neglected to take any until I died...if you have some, please post!) Thanks to everyone who came out. It was really awesome to see a dungeon with more than one person in it again! [cA] will probably conduct more of these events soon. If you want to contribute to the winner's rewards, please let me know! You can even hold on to the gold, items, etc., until the winner has won and give it to him/her yourself!

chumbucket_6-4_12.50.jpg

chumbucket_6-4_12.51.jpg chumbucket_6-4_13.12.jpg
    snap dragon and OptimisticSam like this.
  7. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

As fake chumbucket I ran about luring ppl after me. I survived a couple of ppl but then encountered @Iago , Zeke the Plumber and Dreg ending my chumbucket life. Later Zeke was pwned by a poison element. I take this as pwn according to the OMGLEETPVP standards for 1on3, thank you!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]