House Design and Deco Tours - Ongoing

Discussion in 'Photography & Videography' started by tr1age, Dec 8, 2015.

1. tr1age

tr1age New Member

So I am new to this server and am enjoying it quite a bit. Joined with a friend of mine. I was doing these tours on another server, and wanted to share them here because to me these are not about a server but about the players and their homes.

I would love to pick this up here on Renaissance. And maybe since I am new this will get me a tip or two to help feed my bandage needs haha. But NOT required this is all in good fun!

Ultima Online has a lot of really cool things in it, one of the major ones other than Nostalgia is the housing and the depth in which we could decorate or organize our homes to best suit our play style and needs. Even the simplest of homes can be hiding some magical moments:

outsidepic_zps5thfxolz.png Insidepic_zpsuwahu2w4.png

I have seen some really awesome house designs over the years.

I would love to invite those with really cool houses to do tours of their place. We can live stream it and then highlight the tour.

I guess you could think of UO Cribs ha.

The point is to not only promote your place and awesome deco and design skills but to show new players exactly what you can make when you put your mind to it in UO. (or perhaps just to expose your OCD for how your ingots need to be stacked...)

I think housing is a huge aspect of what really made UO great for me as a kid and I would love to share that with others. (as you can tell by my house building threads and timelapses)

I feel like there are hidden gems out there for people to see.

Anyway, looking forward to those that wish to participate, post here with screenshots perhaps and we can setup a time to go through your place live on twitch!

Anyone who has a house with a lot of potential but maybe not the funds to furnish I will be bringing my carpenter to these interview and will be happy to help out "best in progress" houses! Slowly removing roofless dirt plots, one house at a time! :)

Our first Housing Highlight with @Hexoplex is now up:

Our second Housing Highlight with Hero by Choice:

Hit me up if you want to be interviewed!
    Lord Krake, Basoosh and MikeK like this.
  2. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

3. tr1age

tr1age New Member

I would love to have you for one! Send me a PM with your details on availability. You just need a microphone to talk :)
  4. swiftfeet

swiftfeet Active Member

5. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

This is indeed cool. Guessing it never took off?