How to get and use bulk order deeds

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by dickieredfeather, Jul 15, 2014.

1. dickieredfeather

dickieredfeather New Member

I have thousands of boards but I don't know how to turn them into a deed. Are they purchased or are they made? Are the deeds item specific? Only ingots into ingot deeds and such?
  2. dickieredfeather

Also what is a bulk order book?
  3. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Bulk Order Deeds are requested from the respective NPC. For example, you say Order Status to any Tailor NPC, if you have the right level of Tailoring (70.1 or higher) and they will offer you a BoD.
    The BoD will call for X amount of a specific item, that you then craft and add to the BoD. Once filled, you turn that into any Tailor for reward and a timer reset for requesting a new BoD. This works for Blacksmiths and eventually Carpentry/Tinkering (once that gets added).

If you have higher skill, you can get Large BoDs, which require specific Small BoDs to complete. For example, a studded leather large, would need the small bods for the arms, legs, tunic, gloves and gorget all studded.

Bulk Order Books are just used to organize and sort your collection(s) of BoDs.

Hope that helps.

Read all about it here:
    http://uorforum.com/threads/renaissance-blog-the-bulk-order-reward-review.568/
  4. dickieredfeather

So as of right now i can't have a "piece of paper/deed" for my boards? I have to keep them in board form?
  5. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

What you are thinking of is a Commodity Deed, not to be confused with a Bulk Order Deed.
    You can buy Commodity Deeds from any banker by saying Vendor Buy. They cost, I think, 500g each. They can hold bulk resources for sale or transport. They CAN be stolen from your pack (be careful) and they CANNOT be turned back into their resource form outside of your bank (or anyone else's bank).
    The Watch likes this.
  6. dickieredfeather

Oh gotcha. yep that is what I was thinking of. Well thanks for the info about BoD as well.
  7. Dalavar

Dalavar Well-Known Member

I think the commodity deeds weigh 20 stones, so they cannot be stolen. But I think they will fall on your corpse if you die.
  8. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Active Member

Rez'ing this thread to say that as of now, yeah, you can def steal them. I stole several on my thief char within the last month. In fact, I learned about the commodity deeds due to stealing one.

Sorry, I too got them mixed up - I have never stolen the super-light-almost-neon green commodity deed you get from a banker/minter NPC. I have stolen BoD deeds, they were specifically the dark green (lumber?) kind.