How to save the world in 15 Seconds ~ Hired hands, a Wizard's lot, a spot of bad luck! - VoP

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Jupiter, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

In this Adventure:
    Hobbes (formerly of Occloan Young status, and returned to it afterwards)
    Lestat
    Grellis of OWN
    Kristopher Khan
    Jupiter
    Berthold (an NPC with a very sorry name)
    - plus a handful of other npc's whose names I've already forgotten...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normally Jupiter would head down to the docks of Occlo to find any eager warriors for hire to accompany him on his quests. However, news had spread among the patrons of the inn that those who travel with Jupiter rarely live till dawn; especially if you're a lowly Ennpesea. So instead in a dark corner of the world, a shady deal is struck with a few hired hands.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After the additional warriors agree to the terms of the contract (i.e. rule # 1, don't die, Rule #2 in the event that you do die, you don't get paid), Jupiter led the group back to Paws. Jupiter had a clever idea to determine where hey would go. First, he instructed Lestat to roll the dice "You see Lestat roll a 6, and a 3". It seemed a good roll at first... until Jupiter realized that the 9th rune in the book that he had selected was to the Arachnid Waterfall right in the center of the Terathan Keep!! They weren't there for more than a few moments before many of the hired hands fell victim to the venomous vengeance of the Terathan Avengers.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Seeing that their prospects in the Terathan Keep would most likely end with a complete party wipe, they left after slaying one or two Avengers. They made their way to Occlo and found a warrior by the name of Hobbes. This young warrior had not yet heard the spurious lies about Jupiter's quests, and gladly agreed to accompany them. Using Hobbes as a front to acquire more Enpeseas, Jupiter took an army into the heart of Despise.

The titans never stood a chance...
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  2. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

Sorry I had to depart early and miss the rest of the adventure
  3. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that I wrote the story up at 12:49 AM!!! I totally forgot to mention that Grellis of OWN (the naturalist guild) was also in this adventure.

I have corrected this.

Thanks!
  4. West Side Sparky

West Side Sparky New Member

Always a fun adventure with Jupiter and the crew!!!!!!
    Lestat likes this.