Howdy, Howdy, Howdy & Questions.

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Sheepdog, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

I belonged to [KMK], Knight and Mages of Kha and we had our stone at Bald Isle. Our closest ally was Vesper [-V-]
  2. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Lol welcome. You're my neighbor in Moonglow now...

You'll soon realize that creating 15 chars for gold isn't efficient at all. I can take you on a run if you're interested, where you'll make 30-60k an hour depending on how hard we hit it and how many players we have to split the gold with.

I too have not played UO since like freshman/sophomore year of HS and I'm now about to be 34. This shard/community is legit.

Reach out if you need anything...
  3. plastic

plastic New Member

Hi Bobby,

Svensk Gurk Hund here. Although i thought you would remember me as John Crusader =)

I'm happy that you found the love for UO again. I've been back and forth a few times, and have played on several shards including UOR, but it was at least 4 years since the last time.

I've actually mentioned XSeRX on a few forums in the past and even tried to find you on your old ICQ, connected to a blueyonder email or something. Found this post by pure chance.

Send me a pm with your Skype or something. So many good memories, and I remember your crappy dial-up, haha. And I remember the stories we created and you posted to grandmastergrey - good stuff =) Would be great to catch up!

//Svensk Gurk Hund, John Crusader, Plastic
    Sheepdog likes this.