Hrak has left the building.

Discussion in 'Bloodrock Orcs [URK]' started by TrojanCow, Apr 27, 2014.

1. TrojanCow

TrojanCow Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Thank you for the opportunity to hang with you guys, but I am out. For now this guild appears to be in suspended animation. I hope there is no ill will. I think Urk could come back strong if just a few minor changes were made, but until that happens, there is no point hanging around.

If you are curious about my opinion on what needs to change:

1) Make Xegugg GM with full authority to promote and demote mojokas, assign mounts to herself and a war leader of her choosing, organize things, and so on. Nothing against Lud at all, Lud is the man, but he's just not active enough and is too busy and jaded to organize the guild as it needs to be.

2) Make Xegugg GM.

3) Make a GM of Xegugg.

For now, my worthless snaga Hrak has left the building. Good luck to you Urks, may you come back stronger soon!
    Cherie likes this.
  2. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

It is a great disappointment to see you leave. I feel the frustration also with of the lack of activity. I have been doing things daily, but it takes more than just me to make things happen, a group effort.

I hope to get things going, in the future if you decide to come back, you are more that welcome.
    Vishakt likes this.