I created a new account and didn't get young status.

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Cheapsuit, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Cheapsuit

Cheapsuit Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I had already started two accounts 4 years ago although I didn't play past a week, so I figured I'd start a tamer on a new account, and never got to be young. I'm not crying about it, as I was born and raised on siege, just thought it was strange is all. Just figured I'd gimp the young status out to get my dragons the easy way. :)
  2. Kirby

Kirby Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Just send a help page to staff and they can give you Young status. It doesn't need to be a GM, either. Any of the Counselors (in blue robes) can bestow it on you, as well.
  3. Dr Satan

Dr Satan Well-Known Member

Iirc new accounts aren't young by default, you have to type [young in game and click in that menu to join the program. I believe the directions are on the text of the message of the day when you first log in a new account.

Try typing [young and see if you're eligible
  4. Dr Satan

Dr Satan Well-Known Member

On a side note: training the actual taming skill itself is pretty bad in ocllo compared to other locations. Can build your other skills in ocllo for sure, but I would certainly do taming skill elsewhere beyond what you can do with young status.
  5. Sheepdog

Sheepdog Well-Known Member

And if [young doesn't work yet [wallet command to open up that menu and it's one of the side buttons that opens up the menu to join the young program.