I have not asked for much.

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Urza, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Urza

Urza Active Member

Alright its been about 18 months since I began play here. I love it here, we have an awesome playerbase. Our events are fun, our PvP is legitimate, our PvM is addicting, everything is damn near perfect and what is not perfect is in the works.

Part of the reason I stick around is because Chris listens to what we recommend and implements the change.

So, Nearly 18 months ago I asked if we could implement combine cloth, not a very hard change. I wrote a post detailing why this would be beneficial to our shard, although it did not exactly exist in renaissance it would still be relevant to the amount of bods we do here.

Nearly everyone who responded, agreed and even Chris stated he would consider it. He did say one mistake in the coding or something and he has duplicated 100,000s of cloth piles, but that it would be relatively simple to put in.

Here I stand, 18 months later and no changes have been made. It is quite simply the only thing I have asked for here and it is beginning to get on my nerves.
  2. Jack of Shadows

Jack of Shadows Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

3. Urza

Urza Active Member

Im glad you are a part of The Chive Jack.
  4. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member

If I were you, I'd reply to the original thread and say "bump, any update on this?" for the same effect. Well, for better effect, actually.
  5. Jack of Shadows

Jack of Shadows Well-Known Member

6. CrazyJoe

CrazyJoe Active Member

Vlar and Urza like this.
  7. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Nearly everyone who responds to threads about weapon damage agrees there's work to be done as wlel. Gonna go out on a limb and guess there's roughly 8 billion more significant changes to work on before how cloth is stacked. Be happy you can cut piles to bandages in one clip and go back to being patient while the sole programmer develops this play land for us, for free.

That and bump the original thread so people can see the context you refer to. If I recall correctly, you made the thread in your first month here.