I know what you did last summer...

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Too Old For This ..., Apr 29, 2017.

1. Too Old For This ...

Too Old For This ... Well-Known Member

Today I was passing by the PS rune library and noticed a heavily armed being near the Abbadon tree. I call it a being, because upon evaluation he turned to be too powerfull for a man (extraordinary health, strength and magic abilities, if I could have at least half of his health I would have ruled ultimately in pvp in UOR, but let's finish this distraction from topic).

He was wearing shining golden armor and turquoise cloak. One could see only his glowing silhouette in the bright rays of the midday sun. The badge on his breastplate said Culthern The Protector (or something like that).

I stopped and dismounted to greet this person, but it kept silence, not even opening the visor, which was extremely impolite. Two most possible variants arose in my mind. "Either he is mute or he is a zombie (a corpse of a man raised by a dark necromant)" - thought I.

So I decided to observe the actions of this creature from a distance to check if he was any threat to PS guild and our lands. It was alarming that he walked in silence in a cotton field making circles around the Abbadon tree.

Whom he was protecting? Was he trying to resurrect Abbadon? Was he an enemy spy looking for the weak spots in our defence? Was he a Russian hacker responsible for Trump's election, Viet Nam war and Napoleon's invasion? All these and many other questions swarmed in my head.

I decided to call for my fellow brave guildmates to establish hidden surveillance and thus departed...
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  2. Kirby

Kirby Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

3. Too Old For This ...

My brave brothers in arms answered my call.

@crazydaze , @Bloodlust , @Smash and @Kirby arrived as soon as they could and we all together departed to catch and torture arrest and interrogate the trespasser. But when we arrived to the cotton field a picture of indescribable cruelty appeared before our eyes. What we saw there is too disgusting and terrible to describe that's why I made a photo:

Poor Protector.jpg

What we've seen changed many of us forever.

Thus Bloodlust departed immediatelly to try to forget what he saw in the drunken intoxication. You can still probably find him in a tavern near Cove so drunk that he is flirting with a ruined painting of a woman.

Smash headed to the nearest brothel to forget what he saw in the embrace of slutty beauties. We already had several complaints from the madame of the nearest brothel that they can't satisfy all his strange demands and that they do have regular sheeps and cows, but black sheeps and mad cows are very hard to find... So I guess he must be collecting tamers quest animals to occupy his mind... or not...

Kirby sailed to the deep seas and last rumors I heard of him is that he was fighting for the throne of The Dolphin King.

Me and Crazy Daze were abandoned by the rest of the group, but decided to investigate this massacre. The most likely version of a suicide was discarded to our great disappointment as no suicide note was found. Besides that The Protector didn't drop the sword in his loot I mean we couldn't find the sword of the Protector at the crime scene and also his head was missing.

We searched the surroundings and the find that we did shocked us. On the steps of a humble small house belonging to one of the PS guildmember we found this... (again too disgusting to tell, so see the photo attached):
    Incontrovertible evidence.jpg

I don't know how to call that, but the "corruption in the highest echelons of power" seems to be the most appropriate one. This house belongs to a high ranking member of PS, due to his position and in fear of his retaliatory actions I will not name this person.

Let's just call this person in our investigation Doctor S .... hmmmm, seems too obvious.... maybe we better call him D. Satan? Yes that will do.

So when Crazy Daze and me approached his house to take the head of The Protector to send his remains to his relatives we were attacked by D. Satan. He unleashed a powerful magic of meteor swarm on us and we had to retreat in fear for our lives.

Thus we couldn't retrieve the head and The Protector's relatives will have to bury him in a closed coffin...
    coffin.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    crazydaze likes this.
  4. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member

I dont actually understand what this is all about.

Will someone please PM me about this?

There was a custom NPC on our lands given to us by the shard admins, and it was killed? And then you say that Dr. Satan attacked you?
  5. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Methinks you're simply being 'RPeed' on.
  6. Dr Satan

Dr Satan Well-Known Member

I did attack them with a 1hp slap for murdering our protector and mutilating it's corpse after giving them some words of wisdom and a piece of my mind on their vile actions. Was not impressed and leave the hard work intact next time!
  7. Too Old For This ...

whaaaat ? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The evidence says quite an opposite. I won't be surprised that when your house IDOCs - they will find a amall cemetery under the foundation of your house, Dexter !
  8. Azerothian

Azerothian Well-Known Member

We have a white tree?
    Lord Krake likes this.
  9. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member

Ya it was planted after we destroyed the abaddon reaper invasion.