I'm looking for programs that edit UO animation files.

Discussion in 'RunUO Development' started by Runnin' with the Devil, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Runnin' with the Devil

Runnin' with the Devil New Member

So far I'm using UOFiddler, MulPatcher, and InsideUO.

I'm in need of as many programs that allow you to edit the UO animation files as possible.
    I'm pulling Alpha & Beta UO animations from both versions of UO but UOFiddler doesn't read them properly. It gives me access to about half of what I need and the rest don't show. For the longest time I thought maybe the animations I was looking for were patched over or just no longer there, especially with the Beta files since there were 2 versions. But after using InsideUO it gave me access to a few beta animations that UOFiddler didn't show, which is good news for me because now I assume majority if not all the animations are in my files I just need to use a combination of animation editors to get them all. So that's why I'm making a request here, if anyone knows of or has programs that allow UO animation editing please reply or message me. I've googled as much as I could, many old links to programs are gone. I'm hoping bumping elbows with fellow developer's will pay off.

Thanks.