Ingame wedding!

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by purple, Jun 10, 2014.

1. purple

purple Member

this event is open to anyone... 7pm central sunday the 15th
    the wedding will take place at the nujle'm palace just west of the bank
    bride- peep groom- vandergraff
    Cherie likes this.
  2. Khainite/Phoenix

Khainite/Phoenix Member

who's the priest?!!??
  3. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

A special story to announce the wedding:

If you catch a leprechaun,
    you’re sure to get three wishes.

If trick a leprechaun,
    You just might win his cloak.

If you kill a leprechaun,
    Quickly you will croak

If you help a leprechaun,
    You may wake, to do his dishes.

====================================================================================

In the woods not far from her home, the Lady Peep headed out for what was supposed to be a routine stroll. As she walked along the familiar path, she saw a strange red bearded man sitting on the fallen log she passed so many times. She observed the man as she approached, intentionally stirring up the rocks to make her presence known. The man hardly looked up from his cobbler’s tools, he seemed sullen and forlorn. Odder still than a lone man weeping in the woods, he was from head to toe quite without the slightest sign of raiment.

“Stranger,” the Lady began, “Why do you cobble your boots here? Why not in a shop or a hut?”

Weeping, the man declared, “I’ve nothing left, he took it all.”

“Even thy very garments?,” Peep inquired.

“Me knickers and me coat, went with ‘im that stole the source o’me magic,” the man explained. “Now I’ve no home, and no place to cobb…” he buried his hands in his face and wept.

“Fear not, strange man, I will see that your coat, and your knickers, and your dignity are all restored. Who is the fiend that has made such valuable tears fall as bitter dew from thine eyes?”

“Tis an evil ogre mage, dwelling deep in the caverns of Despise!”

Lady Peep spun on her heal, “Well then I guess I should be returning to fetch my mare.” Smiling, she turned her head to take one last glance of the naked man.

=====================================================================================

The candles of the inn burned late into the evening. Dromthgar the Ogre Mage had fallen quickly before Peep’s mighty creatures, and now she sat late into the evening laughing and reveling in the company of Vandergraff; the man who claimed to be a leprechaun.

And as the candles began to flicker and burn low, their passion intensified and soon the lights went out.

=====================================================================================

Lady Peep awoke to the chitter of birds quarreling outside the window. The memory of the previous evening slowly made their way to the front of her mind. She reached over in the bed, and feeling the empty space thought to herself, “Figures.”

She sat up and scanned the room for her favorite robe, she crossed the room and reached for the door and almost let out a …. peep …. when the door handle turned before her hand reached the nob.

Entering the room Vandergraff smiled, “I apologize m’deary. I was up a bit early to make you a special treat! It might be a bit early yet for mead, but nothing goes better with green Irish bread and haggis.”

“Well, I must admit I’m surprised. I’ve not known a man to stay beyond the rooster’s crow. Why then have you stayed M’lord Vandergraff?”

“For a most special proposal!,” Vandergraff’s excitement was apparent as he dropped to one knee. “My Lady Peep, believe it or not, a leprechaun I am indeed. And the only thing fitting, as I can see, to reward you for your kind deed, and last evening, is to make of thee my wife, to share forever in my wealth!”
    purple, Cherie and Basoosh like this.
  4. Cherie

Cherie Active Member

I would love to be part of your Wedding Peep.....Let me know what i need to do

Cherie
  5. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I'll do my best to attend! Woop Woop.
  6. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Is it open bar?
    Wodan likes this.
  7. Tay M'real

Tay M'real Active Member

Congratulations, I will do what I can to attend and thank you for the invite.
  8. purple

purple Member

il see what chris and i can do for and open bar
  9. Garrion

Garrion Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

10. Wodan

Wodan Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Are there pics from the crash ?

[​IMG]
    Someone filled some verite plate bods that night !!!
  11. kendro

kendro Member

hate that I missed this. So whos got what planned for the next player run event something not tourney like. wouldn't mind helping either if anyones got some ideas or wanna brainstorm.
  12. purple

purple Member

yes there are pics in the top shots june link