Ingot Prices

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Ishbu, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Ishbu

Ishbu Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Im a bit new, and I havent seen much advertising for ingots... can anyone give me a rough esstimate on what ingots are going for? Iron-Val if possible. Thanks in advance :D
  2. Miller-

Miller- Active Member
    UO:R Donor

Iron is pretty set at 8gp per. There are a handful of recall miners that are able to provide ingots in bulk so the competition is a bit stiff I would say. You can always try to sell some on the forums or in IRC though. Many people prefer to buy from someone new starting off than paying a dude that already has millions from recall mining.

I don't have a price list of all the other colors but figure somewhere between 8-11gp each depending on the color I would say is a safe guesstimate.

Welcome to UOR!
  3. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Yep, iron @ 8gp.

People will snatch up dull copper and shadow @ 9gp each instantly. Those could probably stand to sell for even higher than 9gp, though 9 seems to be the accepted norm. There's not a whole lot of market for ingots beyond that point, likely because the BODs are incredibly rare. (agapite ingots will sit on my vendor for months @ 9gp, etc.)
  4. Dalavar

Dalavar Well-Known Member

Shadow ingots are sitting on Red Rover's vendor at the moment, but agree that Dull does seem to go fast.

Jegg, I'm happy to buy ingots from you, just shoot me a message when you have a few thousand. I try to be a "market maker" for new players and their resource-collecting efforts, at least until they've got a vendor up and running, so I can buy board, feathers, or potentially some other stuff as well.
  5. Ishbu

Ishbu Active Member

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated! I only have 800ish right now, but I have been concentrating on training mining rather than gathering tons at a time(smelting 1 at a time) so once I can ill post my wares :)
  6. Wil

Wil Member

The BODs are rare and once you start going after stone ingots you get plenty of ingots above shadow as a side-effect. Another 50 every time an ore elemental shows up instead of the stone elemental you were hoping for. Give it time and dull copper will probably start to sell for more than valorite.

8gp is also the NPC blacksmith price for iron ingots if you have one of your chars join the guild.
  7. Paradigm

Paradigm Active Member

I am always buying.. pm KING
  8. Vino

Vino New Member

Dev I have 3k iron ingots for sale. Are you still looking for ingots?